Dragon mini's. Last order's at the bar please ladies and gentlemen!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok well, things seem to be going very well. In fact so well we managed to zerg them in about 30 minutes on Wednesday with Cylian's help ;) ty.

However, it has to come to an end soon. And just in too after reading the latest news from GOA which reports that we have 2 weeks before 1.90. So without further a do here is the time table for the last week of it before you get gimped on getting your armor and having to zerg those puppies each time you want just one piece of it.

As usual the date/times are as follows in (GMT) for the Battlegroups:

Monday 7.30pm April 21 DrPbaoe (Spiritmaster)

Wednesday 7.30pm April 23 Jaryia (Valkyrie)

And then the finale on the Saturday April 26 at 2pm which I will do them twice because I don't want anyone to miss out and because of the first cock up due to Virgin media. Means more stones and another chance for those that missed it. BG will initially be on Insain (Warlock) and then will finish up on Spiffing my Savage.

Hopefully there will be a DR on the Sunday after that but that's down to Cylian and those that want it.

This is your last chance so be there! :)

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I'm assuming it's still on for tonight, and that it's at 7.30pm BST?

Gorvad

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for the n00b question - (as you have noticed just came back to life :p ) where do u meet? I can bring either dark sm, aug/mend sham or thane.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
sorry for the n00b question - (as you have noticed just came back to life :p ) where do u meet? I can bring either dark sm, aug/mend sham or thane.

Firstly to agriva, i stated the time in the first post. Those times are static and set in stone. Nothing will change there.

As for you Gorvad, well, have you done the quests? From what I see you have not done them which would mean you would not know where to meet. For future reference, meet Svarhamr in Malmo.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Firstly to agriva, i stated the time in the first post. Those times are static and set in stone. Nothing will change there.
QUOTE]

Just wanted to confirm the time as you actually said GMT ... which is an hour different to BST :) and I've missed raids before because I've made a mistake over time and not looked properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom