Dragon Loot

S

-serra-

just a remark, doing it with the theurg pets was what (praets / RB) suggested in the early days, but ow no, that was an utter crap suggestion then! :D

grats on killing him again now though :)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.LandShark
lol @ how crap most of that is after SC =)
Still, gratz on killing him twice, and nice work organising!

hmm, piccies broken? :O|

Perhaps you should have a look at the "bane" its impossible to craft let alone imbue, as far as I am concerned its pretty much the end of high lvl WC.

Unless somebody can imbue near on 40 points on a weapon that is...

Q

quinthar

Did anybody happen to notice what they were hitting for??

I seemed to be doing a ton more than normal

Grats on a fine Dragon slaying session Aussie, if we got nowt else we at least picked up the loot from the second killing :)

Must have been my 1337 dmg from my crafted sword :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by quinthar

Perhaps you should have a look at the "bane" its impossible to craft let alone imbue, as far as I am concerned its pretty much the end of high lvl WC.

Unless somebody can imbue near on 40 points on a weapon that is...

Bane is not a dragon drop. It's a Scout/Minstrel 1H thrust weapon dropped in Caer Sidi (dungeon in Shrouded Isles). The stats on it are EASILY imbuable on a crafted weapon (you can do better than it with a 36/32 overcharge on a MP). The thing that's different about Bane is it's a different weapon model and has a 4.3spd rating.

http://www.csupomona.edu/~dpacheco/image/sshot019.jpg

Anyway, point remains, all these dragon drops are shit after SC.

edit: a couple more screenies showing it wielded...

http://www.columbia.edu/~bcw10/sshot041.jpg
http://www.columbia.edu/~bcw10/sshot042.jpg

Q

quinthar

I'm aware that its not a dragon drop, however paying 2plat + for a weapon that comes close to that is a tad rich for me.

P

Pin

Originally posted by quinthar
I'm aware that its not a dragon drop, however paying 2plat + for a weapon that comes close to that is a tad rich for me.

2 plat is EASY to make in an evening in DF. I farm there at about 1p/hour.

O

old.Darkan

Originally posted by Pin

2 plat is EASY to make in an evening in DF. I farm there at about 1p/hour.

So you keep saying, I think I've heard this about 6 times this last few days Pin.

Spamz0r.

L

-Lonewolf-

Can u get me couple of plat then mate WOO

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Darkan

So you keep saying, I think I've heard this about 6 times this last few days Pin.

Spamz0r.

/bored

A

Aussie-

uhm, what do you farm to get 2 plat?
I need max 2 shots for rocots, i kill the whole camp in less then 3 mins. my killrate is high enough, still dont make 2plat :<

A

Aussie-

what do you think the first post is?
the names of the drops?

T

Tyka

that was stats, i want a screenshot of the _sword_

Like when someone wields it.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Aussie-
uhm, what do you farm to get 2 plat?
I need max 2 shots for rocots, i kill the whole camp in less then 3 mins. my killrate is high enough, still dont make 2plat :<

Succubus, nightmares, spiders, (knights and inqs are quite killable, but spawns are not as nice and steady).

Average is over 2 diamonds per mob = 30g + a bit of gold. Easily kill and rest for endurance in less than 2 minutes. Trinket seals at your leisure (or tedium).

T

Tyka

Cool, got its own gfx i guess, but i thought it was the one with the orange/red particles like if its on fire, not sure wich one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread