Dragon loot from tonights raid (9/12/03)

B

boomeruk

hopefully tesla has emailed screenies to kemor and this will be resolved asap. i will keep this post updated on how things go :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Screenies and explanative email already waiting in his mailbox. He'll read it when he logs in. :)

T

Tufnir

GJ Tesla & very nice raid boomer.

btw, did anyone notice the yellow dogs there today? Did they heal the dragon? Or were we to slippery with our greaves that the dragon regenerated when we were fighting?

B

boomeruk

i've no idea, but the first attempt she seemed to stay on 60-50% for aggges, one thing that did make me laugh though, the only dog that got away on the second attempt ran right into the group xping outside the lair and they slapped it for us!! :D

so thanx for that guys :D

B

boomeruk

cloak of the dragonwolf and goden alloy spear otw to you!!!

:p

B

boomeruk

no reply for kemor as yet so mebbe we can do lotto tommorow

we keep you posted

B

boomeruk

no reply today either.... kemor might be on vacation.

sorry for the delay, nothing i can do atm.

B

boomeruk

not gonna make you lot wait any longer... still no responce from kemor / goa so i'll hand out FS respecs now, RA and lotto will have to wait till probably my next raid on tues

anyway, /send me in game, youkay will be loitering round aigerham with the full skill for the next hour or so

T

Tesla Monkor

I spoke to Zargar.. Kemor is indeed home sick. No idea when he'll be back.

O

old.Jeriraa

Wasnt at home over the weekend Boomer. Dont give my stone to someone else will you! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom