Dragon Knights recruiting

T

Tiarta

Hi

Dragon Knights could use some new members, were not a fully focused RVR guild or Item hunt guild, but we try to be a mix of it all.

so if you're English speaking and are a nice fellow to your fellow Albs then youre welcome to apply for being a Dragon Knight.

were currently in alliance with Illuminati, Shadowlords Society, Rhombos Emrys & The Dragon-fighters.

we expect you to be lvl 20+ for joining our guild and have a good deal of experience with daoc too.

if you're intereted in joining then pm Tiarta or Rada ingame or leave a message for me here on Barrysworld.

thanks for your time reading this :)

best regards

O

old.Sepiritz

*Shameless self-bump*
Join our great gang or I will chase you naked through the streets of camelot! :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
*Shameless self-bump*
Join our great gang or I will chase you naked through the streets of camelot! :)

OMG we can't allow that!! Vagrancy is a violation of the street law in Camelot. We will have you hanged for that!!!

O

old.Sepiritz

But, im already hung.. heh.. heheheh.. .heh.. TWAS FUNNY! LAUGH! SEE 'TIS OF TEH FUNNEH YES!?

O

old.Sepiritz

Ah man belth, now herbal is gonna wring your nuts off. :(
Dont EVER mention the bananas.

K

Khalen

Ehm wringing someone's nuts of is only allowed by the pope...

And if it's being done by someone else you will be burned on the stakes..

C

Cowled

Hehe, i got a little.. lvl 16 friar :)

May she join you? :)

I don't got the lvls you require.. but I know a bit about the game.

I don't play much tho :)

U

Uriron

lol @ cowled

Thought you weren't ever coming back (tho you couldn't resist the odd post on here)?

Welcome back :)

Can't believe you didn't join one of the other vile realms..

O

old.Sepiritz

Indeed, im vile enough for an entire realm indeed. stfu noob. ;)

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Indeed, im vile enough for an entire realm indeed. stfu noob. ;)

I will pwn j00 n00b, I got b33r!

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Khalen

OMG we can't allow that!! Vagrancy is a violation of the street law in Camelot. We will have you hanged for that!!!

Can i watch?

O

old.chipper

join DK they been around since beta :p and rada is one of the nicest ppl you will ever meet (long as its the original ) tiarta is a bit bossy though ;p

O

old.Sepiritz

Tiarta is entitled to be bossy. Tia is our guild motivator, running around in a nasty leather mask, flailing a whip around (i know its not supposed to be in yet but its really an adult toy and not a weapon).. ;)

T

Tiarta

shhh, dont tell them, it was supposed to be a secret.

now all wants to be a member and feel my tendencies :whip:

:ROFLMAO:

best regards

T

Tiarta

Hi and thanks for all those the new members we have gotten, it sure is nice to see all those new faces :)

but we have to slow down with new recruits, so from now on we will only recruite RvR capable characters, and im not talking about bg RvR here, its lvl 45 + from now on if you want to apply.

you can still get in touch with us.

either contact me on Tiarta, Gobo or Teleri or Rada and his alt named Madonna.

thanks for your time, maybe we will see you in DK :great:

:mgwhore2: Vile :mgwhore:

best regards

B

belth

The action usually picks up during the evening tho, so don't expect a fg going around all the time even if there was members online for it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom