Dragon-Fighters Recruiting.

T

[TP]Darksbane

atm we are trying to get the guild active in daily RvR.
so we are looking for some new players to help build on what we already have.

We are looking for:

Tanks - lvl 50
Casters - lvl 40+
Mincers - lvl 40+
Healers - lvl 45+

ppl who are not lvl 50 that join, will be helped to get grouped and level to 50 much easier and without the crap of standing around shouting LFG.
If you are intrested plz contact,

Thamiel,Kartoffelpistol,Beano,whirly or Darksbane. if none of these are online, just ask a guildy to point you to another officer. normaly always one online.

T

Talifer

The Dragon-Fighters?

As in, the biggest guild on the server?

You need MORE people? ;)

Talifer

O

old.infinity

We lack in the caster classes for RvR, we have many tanks 40+ but very few casters.

We are doing more and more RvR and inviting anyone who wants to join us to do so. (preferably casters ;) )

Unfortunatly this has left us having to recruit. We will not discriminate so if you are a tank you are still welcome to join us, but we are looking for caster classes for RvR.

U

Uriron

All my chars are guildless atm as i'm finding I'm spending more time trying to get groups than actually xp'ing.

I'm looking for a guild to help me get those final lvls for proper RvR and would also like to get involved in raids etc, just finding it very difficult to solo from 43 to 50 :(

I'm playing my Pally at the moment, got his armour sc'd by you Beano :) cheers, but will gladly switch back to me caster or healer if either are of use to you :) check sigs for lvls of chars (pally is 17 now but you won't want him)

I'll PM Beano when i next see him on..

PS, intranet at work is slow so i apologise if this double posts

G

Greezy

talivar :)
we are da b0rg - resistance is futile :D

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Greezy
talivar :)
we are da b0rg - resistance is futile :D

:D... <looks at Greezy's post again>... Did you mistake me for a filthy celt? ;)

Keep it going guys, first 1000+ guild here you come ;)

Talifer

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.infinity
We lack in the caster classes for RvR, we have many tanks 40+ but very few casters.

We are doing more and more RvR and inviting anyone who wants to join us to do so. (preferably casters ;) )

Unfortunatly this has left us having to recruit. We will not discriminate so if you are a tank you are still welcome to join us, but we are looking for caster classes for RvR.

Not thought about rolling some up yourselves? It would only take 2 weeks to powerlevel 20 of you up with a caster, or whatever else you need.

Users who are viewing this thread