O

old.MallusTheGimp

As promised stats of all the items I have from the dragon:

Cloth Cap
Type: Cloth, AF 51, 100% qual, 35% bonus
Bonuses: 48hits, 22int, 18dex, charge

Virulent Soul Sapper
Type: Thruster, 16.5dps, 3.0spd, 100% qual, 35% bonus
Bonuses: DW +4, Parry +4, 12dex, 13str, poison proc (shit)

Helm of Opposition
Type: Leather, AF 94, 89% qual, 25% bonus, Inf only
Bonuses: 9dex, 6qui, Stealth +2

Magma Imbued Gloves
Type: Leather, AF 94, 89% qual, 25% bonus, Friar only
Bonuses: 12qui, 4con, 4str, 2% cold resist

Polished Granite Staff of Wind
Type: Staff, 16.2dps, 4.5spd, 91% qual, 25% bonus, Theurg/Wiz only
Bonuses: 6pow, 9dex, Wind +3, proc, charge

Facimil
Type: Slasher, 16.2dps, 3.2spd, 91% qual, 25% bonus
Bonuses: Slash +4, 9dex, 9qui, proc

Granite Seers Cap of Spirit
Type: Cloth, AF 49, 91% qual, 25% bonus, Cabalist only
Bonuses: 18int, Spirit +3, 8% Cold Resist, 8% Spirit Resist

Belt of Protectors
Type: Belt (duh), Lvl 50 magic item
Bonuses: 9pie, 33hits, 4pow

Robe of the Spirit Stone
Type: Cloth, AF 49, 91% qual, 25% bonus, Cabalist only
Bonuses: 30hits 6pow, Spirit +3, 4% Thrust Resist

Granite Seer's Sleeves of Matter
Type: Cloth, AF 49, 91% qual, 25% bonus, Cab/Sorc only
Bonuses: 15str, 15con, Matter +3, 2% Spirit Resists

Dark Crystaline Arms
Type: Studded, AF 98, 90% qual, 25% bonus, Scout only
Bonuses: 18str, 13dex, 2% Energy Resist

Sturdy Crushed Breastplate
Type: Plate, AF 98, 90% qual, 25% bonus
Bonuses: 45hits, 9str, 4qui

Lotto will be done on Wednesday evening, so start getting in your numbers now :clap:

O

old.gangstaR

Still bad we missing some drops

but hey, in every community u have some morons :)

E

--Eraser--

thx @ mallus for giving the trouble to write down all stats.
another work a dragon hunt organizer has to do...
again great job u did there...

just a question (think it might be important for the lotto):

in which order u will lotto the items?

thats not so dinky cause e.g. we wish mostly to get the cloth cap but if you lotto this item first, we can sign in for other items aswell, because there's no possibility we can get another one first and cant participate in the lotto for the cap...

i hope that was perspicuous :p
no, english is not my first language :clap:

but maybe you will lotto the sequence of the items to raffle ( i looked this word up, hehe) aswell...tell us about it please.

Z

Zag Barr

And we should also post the names of the people, along with their guilds who didn't turn in the items.

I think public shaming is the only chance, this kind of thing doesn't happen again - and thus the only chance for more dragon raids.

T

Tigerius

So what we in the end after waiting 1½ half week come down with is 2 uber-drops :/

This raffle is sure going to be hollowed out and uninteresting.

Knew Hobbit was a twat not caring about his rep a long time ago, of all the people to end up with 2 uber drops... his guild isn't even active anymore, he doesn't care about personal shaming and might not even play the char anymore.

Well this is one vote for AU only from this on, he was too easy last time anyway.

Z

Zag Barr

I see 12 drops on the list - means 4 are still missing. Does Hobbit have them all?

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Hobbit has the 2 other uber drops and may have two more normal ones on top of that. Next raid everyone will know how the system works so will be much faster, will probably actually do the sharing right after killing the dragon (was the original idea but didn't work out quite as planned ;) ).

Just be happy we got some drops out of it, there will be lots more to come if thats all you're into these hunts for.

T

Treniel

Only a sword and a BP for tanks out of 13 drops? and the stats on the BP arn't actually that good either....pfft Goldstandt u nob ! 50% of those items are for casters / cleircs your meant to be a dragon with fierce teeth and claws n stuff couldn't u drop a dragons tooth like 17.x 1.x speed with 100qua 50% bonus or sumthing? was expecting really cool drops not stuff u can get on a average DM hunt :p

D

Drclink

Well after a lot of thought on how best to devide items amongst people and considering the comments of everyone one I truly can not think of a fairer way to distribute items.

No matter how you plan on doing it theres reasons why not to do it that way.

Frankly the dragon raid shouldnt of been about drops but a fun event to do something that people couldnt do on there own or in a guild. Bit like a giant relic raid with bells on.

I Congratulate mallus on the way hes handled things despite the fact he is most likely thinking why did I bother.

Its ideas like this that will keep people interested in an other wise fast becoming boring game.

Good work

O

old.Outlaw

Illuvati has the Uber Robe :puke:

Another Alb on the Hit List :cool:

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Illuvati has the Uber Robe :puke:

Another Alb on the Hit List :cool:

wasnt his name "illuvatur" ?

O

old.MallusTheGimp

Hmmm....I did ask iluvator if he got the robe and he said no. Not much more I can do there if he says he hasn't got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom