Dragon DEAD

I

Israfael

Originally posted by Khalen
I've spoken with Hienrich who was in your guild at that time and they said you went keepraiding.. I've mentioned it a couple of times to him about dragon raid. And you aren't the only guild who wasn't there..

Yeah, I know Hien knew, that wasn't the point. However I asked on the message boards because I couldn't get on DAoC to ask what time the raid was, and as a result got ignored when any number of people could have answered both myself and the other person who asked.

It doesn't really matter - My point was I asked, and didn't get told. It just strikes me as more than a little rude.

Shrug.

O

old.MallusTheGimp

As for the tactics:

Set up 4 armies. 2 main armies which will be stationed at the front and rear ends of the dragons lair. 1 slightly smaller army waiting well outside the lair incase of any trouble (or aoe spam) and finally a small army of 2 grps or so taking out all guards pops.

Within each army, except guard killing army, will be grps solely dedicated to rezzing so they consist of all clerics/friars and one minstrel. All tanks grped together with a thurg or wizzie in each grp for buffing. All other classes doesn't really matter where they go, just full the spaces really. The guard killing groups will be basically ideal exp groups (2 healers, pbt, minstrel, tanks, wizzie).

Then simply let the 2 main armies go in and batter the dragon while the 4th bunch of ppl slaughter the guards. The army waiting outside stays there until ordered to move to rezz ppl or engage the dragon.

Above tactics worked pretty well but a bitch to organise and obviously things dont always go as planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom