dragon campaign

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
aggro

why are you so aggro ? , cant recall ever saying a bad thing about people who like pve , anyhows i hardly think i take off compared to you and whodos random aggro on this thread.

lol. we are a sensitive soul, aren't we? If you think that's aggro, you aint seen nuthin. Anyway, first aggro I noticed was you mouthing about crusader offspring, which as far as I could gather was uncalled for. Your trouble is you aint got a sense of humour.

I can't abide foreigners and retards. ( M. Thatcher)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
These comments say more about you and your playing style than they do about the game. Since you dismiss 75% of DAoC as a waste, I wonder why you bother playing? Such negativity makes me think you are, in fact, a crypto-WoW nerd out to rubbish our game - either that or RPs are the be-all and end-all of your DAoC existence.
And a year to get MLs? Maybe you only get to play once a month.:kissit:

Good Grief! They come in all shapes and sizes......

:england:
MM

ill just quote your first post in this thread as it seems you forgot about it , anyhows you can aggro randomly for all i care , was just curious if there was any reason for it ?

seems there isnt...

and being told by you that i have no humour is allmost funny :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
ill just quote your first post in this thread as it seems you forgot about it , anyhows you can aggro randomly for all i care , was just curious if there was any reason for it ?

seems there isnt...

and being told by you that i have no humour is allmost funny :)

Are you mad?

..whining when losing an argument is the first refuge of the charlatan or adolescent ( S. Freud)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
more you wanna let out or finished aggroing ?

joap

Fledgling Freddie
I speak with the spirits of the departed - at least I think that's what they are....

:england:
MM

Wow, that must come in handy at times, can you patch me to my aunt Gertrude plz? :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
spirits

Wow, that must come in handy at times, can you patch me to my aunt Gertrude plz? :)

First, you got to cross my palm with silver....:D Anyway, mine are all Red Indian Chiefs...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Copy

more you wanna let out or finished aggroing ?

Just in case the short-term memory loss has kicked in, those were your exact words to Old_Whodoo. So :m00:

If you can't stand the heat, don't start anything (Motto of Arsonists Anonymous)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
heres a tip for you whodoo , dissing peoples english make you sound like you have no arguments ;)
Sigh....its correcting, not dissing, god help you should learnt something to improve your English skills, dont see everything as crtisism.

anyhows i dont see you deny that if quests arent done within a timeframe there is equipment you wont have access too.
No, but then again its not strictly true, heres what the Herald has to say about it:

Teh Herald said:
Q. At the end of the Dragon's Revenge campaign, if quests are left undone connected to the cloak, medal or dragonslayer rewards, will you be unable to complete those quests and receive those rewards?

A. The Dragon Princess explains: The dragon campaign as it exists currently will only be around until the end of summer. These campaigns were designed to provide a dynamic aspect to the world, thus things have to change. You will have the rest of the summer to work on them, but they will be turned off after Labor Day.

Once the campaign is over, an abridged version will be available. This will provide many of the same rewards, although they will be more difficult to obtain. The armor and weapons will become available through these quests.

The cloak and medallion rewards will not be given in the abridged version. These items are going to be associated with campaigns in general. Variations on the cloak and identical medallions will be available in the late stages of future campaigns, but these rewards will only ever be offered to people participating in the campaigns when they are actually live, and will likely never be part of the abridged quest rewards.

So get out there and do those quests, before it’s too late!
So to answer, not all the items will be available, but abridged versions will be, and some of them will always.
some might like this , some might not , i dunno why it upsets you so that people might feel different about this than you do.
I get pissed at the nancyboy attitude some have due to the amount of PvE they had to do, jesus, my first 50 took 32 days /played, these days people QQ if they go past 3 days /played, and dont know how easy mode they got it. I remember ML9 taking 6 hours, now if it aint done in 45 mins start to finish OMG the heavens fall with the tears of a thousand whingers. Half of whom are AFK at the entrance waiting for /grantcredit. The PvE in this game has been watered down so much its ridiculous.

i have no clue what this fps you refer to means , gratz on playing alot of games i guess ?....
OK, ill be clearer, FPS = First Person Shootemup = games like counterstrike, where you have fixed abilites and equipment and everyone has the same toys as soon as you enter, no bleeting about being OP or having a golden AK47 with nightscopes, just plain and simple kick ass. MMORPGs offer as much variety in this as possible, and to do so you must complete PvE challenges to better yourself and to gain more abilities and better items. So, if you dont like PvE, the alternative is FPS...get it?

And my point about the amount of games I have played was this, THEY ALL HAVE PVE DAMMIT! WITHOUT DOING PVE YOU GOT DIDDLY!

This concludes todays lesson, tomorrow we return to the basics of making burgers with Tofu and crushed almonds.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I just looked it up, the Dragon Campaign started January 8th, it will be 10 months in the making...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom