Dragon Campaign - Quest Journal

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Arent these items... next patch ?
I mean..cant i w8 for next patch to go and do all the quests and get the neckie that i need for next template ?

Yes it is dyed black, I will post one of the armour in all its glory later untainted. The sheild and sword are Dragonsworn crafted though.

Dont look at these quests and items as part of a patch, they arent really. The Dragonsworn manual of Arms was a quest reward before 1.89 went live, and all the steps were added roughly 1-2 weeks apart, usually on a wednesday.

If you want to see the stats (including a handy XLS file I created for crafting) of the new crafted gear look here .

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Stones

The Wights/Liches haven't been at the Stones ruin for a day or two. The Revenant is neutral, so all you have to do is get there. Wood and Stones net you around 500g with no killing needed.

:england:
MM

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The Wights/Liches haven't been at the Stones ruin for a day or two. The Revenant is neutral, so all you have to do is get there. Wood and Stones net you around 500g with no killing needed.

MM

hehe good news again and aswell as the cash each run of those 2 quests gives around 4800 clxp :)

Seriously tho i wonder whats going on with this quest - one day theres 35+ orange to purple mobs and the next day theres nothing. I think a GM secretly winding us up lol

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Gang

.....and they're back again tonight with a vengeance - theyre' all over the slopes, the ruin, the stones - anything from yellow-purple con to 50. Patience needed now more than ever - I had to kill around 10 of em to get my 20 stones.
When eventually I suid, ran in and was dead within 5 secs - had around 12 hitting on me.:D

MM

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
We found that if some twazzer-cheese killed the rev, he respawned with his minions, left alone they dont spawn as much. So leave the old guy alone, hes pissed enough standing up there in his smashed up outside toilet as it is!

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
does any one have a link for the Dragon epic armour and weps would like to see what the stats are.

amd does any one have any idea when this will be completing on the EU server's ???

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
yet again no update for the campaign :yawn:

Aye its crap tbh and will be 4 weeks between updates IF they manage to pull their fingers outta their asses and actually give it us next week.

To make it worse is the fact that the paragraph in the Friday News is barely understandable - I understand that English isn't some ppl's native tongue but that drivel on GOA's page is a joke :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dragon's Revenge, the sequel will soon be here
Several complications have not allowed us to offer you the sequel of the campaign EA/Mythic this week. We have however been able to unblock some of the step quests which posed a problem (It concerns feasible quests by characters with less than a level 50) and the tests for this step have been very long. We believe we are reaching our goal and the introduction date will be announced next week.
Thats taking the piss, sinking so low to use bablefish, ffs.

Seems all the time these days GOA have the immortal words "It broke, we fix", but now its "Broken it is mmm, fix it we will have to you think yerrrss?"

Heres their spokesman on the right, and GOAs last advertising campaigner on the left:

yoda-zoolofilo.jpg

Enough excuses eh!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
***** UPDATE 20th September *****

Chapter 2C is now live and offers the following new quests:

Mission: Infiltration (lvl 48) Lailen, Temple of Jotuns, Jordheim (155gp, 3,200 million xp)

First you must equip the Dragonsworn Helm (click it in quest journal to summon it into inventory). Once equipped you have full body morph into a Dragonsworn mob so they won't agro you then move to the Dragonsworn camp in Malmo (loc 40k, 44k) and talk to any Dragonsworn mob to complete the quest. As usual there are still LOTS of blue-yellow-orange con mobs on the way to the Dragonsworn camp so tread carefully.

--------------------------------------------

Melting the Ice (lvl 40) Barkeep Kanar, Vasudheim Tent Camp outside Jord (110gp, 2835 million xp) REPEATABLE QUEST
Kill 10 Fire elementals (small flames - blue and yellow con to a Lev 50) in Muspelheim (small camps at locs: 58k, 40k and 62k, 32k and 60k, 24k). The 2 previous repeatable quests are still available so for this new one choose "Elementals" from the 3 options.

Face the Raiders (lvl 48) Skipta, Vasudheim Tent Camp outside Jord (155gp, 4,800 million xp)

Travel to Huginfell and kill some Dragonsworn Raiders (yellow and orange con and occasional red con to a Lev 50). I killed a couple in the centre of town at the bindstone then every few minutes a new spawn of about 6 mobs would come inc from the South. Guards engage them but don't do any damage so just pick them off.

Now we have more waiting for Chapter 2D :)

shanison

Fledgling Freddie
A recommendation from the US servers was to not complete the Infiltration quest until you have done the Stolen Supplies. Stolen Supplies requires you to go to the same camp and pick up 10 of the crates there. Do that, then complete the Infiltration. Once Infiltration is completed you no longer have the helmet and will therefore get aggro at the camp :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
A recommendation from the US servers was to not complete the Infiltration quest until you have done the Stolen Supplies. Stolen Supplies requires you to go to the same camp and pick up 10 of the crates there. Do that, then complete the Infiltration. Once Infiltration is completed you no longer have the helmet and will therefore get aggro at the camp :)

Yup, this is a really good tip and one everyone should consider unless they are running the quests as a group. If you are doing them as a group you don't need to do the infiltration quest for the medal or the cloak so it's pretty pointless.

Point of note, get these quests done before the campaign finishes, once the campaign is done you will not be able to get the medal or the cloak again (and the medal is in a lot of templates on the US nowadays). Plus after the campaign you'll need to do the adols quest once for each piece of armour, on EU that will prove next to impossible with the low population after the interest in the main campaign has gone.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but the repeatable quests are a great way to level and gain some cash as well. Melting the ice from 40-47 using portal stones can be done every 15 minutes without any problem, when you hit 47 the stones/wood quests can both be done in under 30 minutes. At 40 you'll get over 2 bubs per quest, even at 49 you'll get over a bub of xp each time. It's boring, but very fast and you need all 3 for the cloak anyway :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
hrmpf, guess there won't be an update to the campaign tomorrow. Just asked Roaken if they're going to update it tomorrow, reply was:

"I'm afraid we do not know when the next dragon campaign step will be launched, please keep checking on our forum for more information"

"No, we may still be translating and testing the next dragon campaign stages" ...may? :eek7:

"but we do not have a definate ETA as of yet :)" ... that smilie... where's my rifle!?

now, WHAT forum ? Since when is FH GOAs forum ? Afaik the official forum got shut down on release :p

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
just a question but does any oe on dyvet do these as when i ask if any would like to help me or join me do em there seems to be no reply ??

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
just a question but does any oe on dyvet do these as when i ask if any would like to help me or join me do em there seems to be no reply ??

probably due to so few ppl left on dyvet now :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
The new dragonsowrn quests are in, prepare for some empty Story parts of the quests description etc.
I mean, who's interested in the story of a quest campaign at all ?

GOA put some serious amount of work into this! :puke:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
***** UPDATE 12th October *****

Chapter 2D is now live and offers the following new quests:

Testing the Manual (lvl 1) Lailen, Temple of Jotuns, Jordheim (155+55gp, 1,600 cl xp)

Easiest quest ever.... once you have done a load of the earlier ones hehe. Just hand in 3 of the broken Dragonsworn Weapons and Armour pieces (that drop from any of the Dragonsworn mobs either in Malmo or Huginfell) to Lailen to finish and reciever the "Dragonsworn Manual of Arms" :)

Once more, to Huginfell (lvl 47) Skipta, Vasudheim Tent Camp outside Jord (155gp, 2,400 cl xp)

Travel to Huginfell again and kill:

7 Dragonsworn Raiders - yellow to orange con
3 Drakulv Raiders - yellow to orange con
Khuulrekath - named mini dragon - red to purple con.

All mobs spawn on approx 5 min intervals and come into the town to attack the guards as they did in the previous Huginfell quest

And now we have more waiting for Chapter 3 :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
now that the story part of the quests is in, it states that one can get a trophy of the dragon attacking Huginfel.
Did anyone get it ? Can right-click the corpse all I want and won't get this "scale".

sam1962

Fledgling Freddie
now that the story part of the quests is in, it states that one can get a trophy of the dragon attacking Huginfel.
Did anyone get it ? Can right-click the corpse all I want and won't get this "scale".

Same here, no scale drop, Btw hi to all

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
For the "Trophy", there's none. All you get is some little icon next to the quest in your journal that you collected a trophy. No trophy for housing.
According to Roaken

szogun

Regular Freddie
help me please bluesky

hi syllvie syllene nightmara whishofdeath here help me please get to the game cant play for daoc on webside my account is active and bbot acount also please give me any vt or ts details that i can speak with you or any mids like preacherboypip illusb or any active game friends

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg..!! Bluesky... You still alive and playing DAoC. :)? Damn i thought by now you would be gone to somthing like warhammer or somthing hehe!! How are things :p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom