Dragon bites teh dust..... again =P

T

Tleilax

Robes of Magnus is just wicked piece of equipment. Bah tobad i wasnt on the raid.

S

'Shy

Damn, I wanted to go, but 6 LD's in an hour forced me to log off and go play Dungeon Siege on LAN instead :(

T

Tigerius

Yes had the same character model issue once when my primary gfx card got exhausted and I switched to an older one. Not sure exactly why but definately graphics related.

O

old.Wildfire

So thats....two....announced raids now, and how many relic attempts from the hibs/mids? Someday people may learn. However, in all likelihood they wont.

D

daphatfriar

If no-one wants those Friar Robes of Celerity I will do pretty much anything (even degarding) to get my mucky mitts on them lol.

Hehe was fun I got hit twice by the Dragon for around 700 each time (if you look at Wild's screeny u will see my health down) thankfully he didnt nuke me lol

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

Robes of the Magus : Rawkir
Cloth Cap : Gunnerr

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rawkir ShadowSong Legion of Darkness 45 17,515 Minstrel Highlander
Gunnerr Pacificador Guardians of Light 50 670,216 Armsman Highlander

A

Aussie-

those were the groupleaders of their guild.
only groupleaders were allowed to gave a lottonumber.
loot went to groups , not to guilds.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Eleasias

Rawkir ShadowSong Legion of Darkness 45 17,515 Minstrel Highlander
Gunnerr Pacificador Guardians of Light 50 670,216 Armsman Highlander

wtf has rp's gotta do with who has dragon drops ? i presume thats why u posted the above ?

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by -yoda-

wtf has rp's gotta do with who has dragon drops ? i presume thats why u posted the above ?

erm i think he wonders about why a armsman and a minstrel got caster gear....

aussie answered that one =)

O

old.Wildfire

No I think the rps are the reason he posted, and the answer is "this realm doesnt do things like that". Whether you see that as fortunate or unfortunate really depends on whether you RvR much or not.

Got a nice quote earlier from "Archaic" regarding FC: "you guys are the bane of albion, certaintly not the saviours"

Thanks guys, we love you too.

T

Tyka

So any of you muppets gonna tell us the stats on the 3 other dragon drops? please ? ;)

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by BlacksunRedmoon
Frair Robes = Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity

(just to clear things up wildfire)

can you post stats its a really rare robe that

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tleilax

graphic card problem methinks. Had the same problem when i played the game on a 8mb card :p

I used to have a pretty multicolored thing - till I upgraded my drivers :)

A

Aussie-

[22:52:48] @@[Chat] Aussie: "Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity : Con 28, Str 16, Quick 16 and 10 charges of 75 dex/quick "
[22:54:17] @@[Chat] Aussie: "Cloth Cap : 48 hits, Intel 22, Dex 15 and 10 charges of 75 Acuity "
[22:55:14] @@[Chat] Aussie: "Ageless Fluted Protector : Con 25, Str 25, Crush 14% and 10 charges of 75 Str/Con "
[22:53:23] @@[Chat] Aussie: "Robe of the Magus: Con 19, Intel 22, Dex 19 and 10 charges of 75 shield "

all af 51 or 102 with 35% bonus and 100qua.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom