Dragon Age 2

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
theyve released a high res patch, its a gig DL

link on launcher

Didn't see that much of a difference really.

Yes most stuff is slightly sharper but not in the "omg" way they made it look.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
right just finished it.
overall 7.5/10
last bit..3/10
Ending spoiler, be warned!
You cant stop Orsini turning into the blob, regardless of Mages/Templars/Neutral
You cant stop Meredith going nuts, cos you have to do the Idol quest
You cant stop Anders blowing up the chantry, as it forces the end

so yea is a bit silly that there is very little, apart from which of your companions dont leave you in the last fight that you can affect

apparently "so its easier to slot into DA3"...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I started over with a mage yesterday, was beating myself senseless on Arishok as a warrior..

Fucking thing hits like a freight train loaded with mules on nightmare (no i didn't want to lower the difficulty)....

Did a lot better on the mage as it seems that he wouldn't use his health potions when you kite him, which is stupid....

Thought about starting with a rogue instead and train for bows but looking at Sebastian and comparing to Verric the DPS is craptastic as the "combo point" system is useless as it resets when you pause the game....

Gonna read up on some warrior tactics tomorrow and see if i can't spank Arishok with the warrior as well...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Warrior is easy but takes a while, just kite him round pillars (spamming the 5% stamina regen shout). When he does his special moves, dodge them and hit him with your big damage stuff.

Takes far too long, stupidly designed fight tbfh

Helme

Resident Freddy
Or just reduce the difficulty, honestly playing on hard isn't worth it - it's not harder, just more tedious because your damage done is reduced while enemies health is increased. You don't even get an achievement for it, which is fucking retarded when they seem to be giving them for everything else.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I don't play on nightmare for any possible achievements. I play on nightmare because i want to.

Tried playing on normal and hard the first time and was steamrolling everything without a thought on using any form of tactics.

On nightmare i have to at least think a little bit out of the box when fighting large groups other then using pull of the abyss + firestorm... >.<

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im not sure how you do it, i had to fight him, but i was looking for something unrelated on the interwebs and saw that you can talk him down

Helme

Resident Freddy
The only way to talk him down is to hand over Isabella.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well i'm not losing another one on that save..
Already managed to get my "sister" killed by not taking Anders along in that deep roads expedition... Found that out by accident on my mage save that he can find wardens to save her (or him depending on class you play)

Helme

Resident Freddy
It's not like it matters, if you left her at home she would be taken to the circle and if she becomes a Grey Warden she goes with them - you lose her no matter what. Same happens with Carver

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's not like it matters, if you left her at home she would be taken to the circle and if she becomes a Grey Warden she goes with them - you lose her no matter what. Same happens with Carver

Yeah i know, but at least she's still there, sorta.. :)

anyway, i'm fucking annoyed now, i'm doing the quest best served cold now and i can not for the life of me find the templar that drops Protection of the Faith for Sebastian. According to the wiki its supposed to drop in Hightown (night) and i'm scared i'l lose it for good if i hand in the quest...

I looted every single one i killed on that quest and nothing.

I have 2 of the upgrades but only the last one "equipped" seems to be listed, and that is mail undercoating.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well i gave up and finished the game.

Decided to keep playing and i cant go ANYWHERE other then my estate and the black emporium...

The writing desk indicates that there is a quest to hand in there but nothing is there... :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
IO8tr.jpg

uhm

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah the PC character seems to have a good way of hiding that he is a mage when you play one. The NPC templars don't even seem to care if you use blood magic when they are around lol....

For once i'd like to see a plot that changes the NPC's behavior according to what class and spec you have...

Just once....

Anyway, any one else have issues with the subtitles lagging in the cutscenes? I've had that since DA:O and its annoying me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That still of the video made it look like she had glasses on, was hotter :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom