Dragon’s Revenge campaign

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
descend_midgard.jpg

Lailen in jordheim gives a few quests about strange evil that is raising in malmohus. (lvl1, lvl40, lvl45, lvl49 lvl49) the lvl1 quest didn't gave exp. the lvl40+ones are all done in malmohus

These quests are introquests i think for the Dragon’s Revenge campaign from mythic. I did these quest on shaman together with thanem8. Aint that hard but had alot of aggro running arround there :), kiting from 20drakulvs etc.

got 1bub of exp on lvl50 for all quests, useless i know. but would be nice exp on a lvl49 char. had like 1.5plats aswell as reward.

I think at patch 1.88 the campaign really gets loose. rumours of gjapinulva blasting vasudheim to bits. Dark Age of Camelot™: A Dragon's Revenge for more info

sshot06.jpg

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe I hadn't read up on the dragon's revenge campaign when reactivating. I was puttering through I think Vasud when Gjalp flew overhead.

Kakked myself.

Brilliant :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Best campaign Ive seen in the game yet, its not overly tedious like the champ quest, its soloable to a degree (BB is useful!) and the rewards are truely worthy of the quests. Added bonus is the Dragonsworn Armour and Weapons you will be able to make at the end of it.

Shame Mythic havnt backdated the older quests and rewards, its a much needed revamp that would make old realms more useful again.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah its a pity some of this stuff didnt come into game a while back.

Elendill

Fledgling Freddie
what is the rewards for these quests ???

been trying to find out but as of yet no luck :-(

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
only cash so far.

1.5 plats for the first 4-5 quests total and shit loads of exp for a lvl49 guy.
expecting some more for the new quests aswell :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
||Its been put on hold according to the Website info. Something to do with bugs or exp[loits. Go figure...thats very unusual.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
just tried it again with a 49caster + shaman bb.
malmo is a clipaggro zone now. no way you can handly so many adds as a caster.

go with shield tank + shaman at least. you can't run on the zonewalls to avoid aggro. its guarded randomly with yellow/orange mobs. you get hit every 100 mtrs and dieing slowly. standing still/healing is death for caster+bb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom