Dr Who

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What did you think?

Methinks it was superb.

Cheesy, bit like a sci-fi episode of the Bill, mixed with Rentaghost.

Looking good.

Job

oops wrong topic .move.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
was ok... acting was a bit pants... but it's only the first in the series. Actors getting used to their roles etc. Heres hoping it gets better.

One thing that did piss me off though was the music when something was happening, it's like a clock ticking or something ... hard to explain.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Was never really into the orginal Doctor Who, but kinda was forced to watch this new Ep, thought it was quite funny for a scifi, tho nothing will knock Red Dwarf for funny scifi imo. :p

When the bin ate the guy, was like MMKAY... then it burped, was so funny. :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Forget manakins and bins when are the daleks making a come back :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
for some information they were autons ;)

they were from an oldish episode and if i remember the ep it had some kind of demon doll that went around murdering people and stuffing them into boxes and things :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i read in an interview with billie piper that her char falls in love with a daleck....... tbh that prevented me from watching the 1st episode though i did catch the end and it didnt look as bad as i expected. The guy that plays the Dr is a bit too straight looking though he needs a panama hat or a giant scarf imo, cant take him seriously when he looks like someone whos doing the modelling out of a kays catalogue

Job

Mythic
Forget Imperator, it's a dead duck.

Dr Who, the Daleks wars FTW!!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
:)

dalek.gif

:)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Was ok, not great but not eastenders either.

Binky rating: 7/10

PS, it is supposed to get better starting next episode.

Job

Kami said:

Nice

But funniest Dalek moment is

'Put her in the curry'

If you don't understand, you probably never will.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Was a bit pants I thought, but then, they were trying to explain and introduce the two main characters, the tardis, and the fact that there are loads of alieanez!1 running around.

Ep 2 should be fannytastic :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
aye , i'm gona give it a few eps to flesh out as such.

the first esp was just to let people know who was who , what did what and the likes.

i did find it very cheesey and i hope they meant it to be like, having it pretty low tech , next esp looks good =)

Always remember running into Tom Baker , realising who i'd just ran over , going back helping him up and blurting out "Sorry docotor" . the look i got was not a good look :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
[SS]Gamblor said:
aye , i'm gona give it a few eps to flesh out as such.

the first esp was just to let people know who was who , what did what and the likes.

i did find it very cheesey and i hope they meant it to be like, having it pretty low tech , next esp looks good =)

Always remember running into Tom Baker , realising who i'd just ran over , going back helping him up and blurting out "Sorry docotor" . the look i got was not a good look :(

u ran over Tom Baker???? omg :twak:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
no , i ran into him , was in a train station , running to catcht he connecting bus before the filtymanc skumers coudl get me ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom