TV Dr Who

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ok donna noble isnt by and large the best companion we've seen but this series is building to something amazing cant wait for it to pan out and i know im gonna be gutted when its over :(

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not the er, biggest of Donna fans but this ep was good - the teaser at the end got me excited aswell!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It was so good, looks like RTD wants to go out on a high, love the Bad Wolf reference too.

I even warmed to Tate as well, and the trailer for next week also got me going, looks awsome

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
looks like a typical RTD episode to me.....Russell T Davies and wanting things 'big!' T'was a very good episode though...last week the Dr had his episode without Donna....this week she had her episode....although, she really needs to learn to act emotional without all the shouty business....just makes me want to slap her!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
She hasn't been the best companion, its the main reason I haven't watched this season as regliously as I have watched the others, but this episode was very good and I liked the idea of if one person were to do something different what would happen. Next weeks looks to be awesome from the trailer.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yep, looking forward to it. It's going to be massive by all accounts.

\:D/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ooooooooooh that was goood. *Is now impatiently waiting for next week* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Appollo

Part of the furniture
My boy just went to bed crying cos he didnt want the Dr to change :(

BUT WTF! didnt see that coming..

Yaka

Part of the furniture
he changed?

not been watching this series as the first ep was naff

Sar

Part of the furniture
He began regenerating, then the dreaded "To Be Continued" came up on screen.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
didn't expect that at all.
Good episode, can't wait till next week now.
All in all Catherine tate has grown on me but I still hope she dies though.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Last night's ep was a bit pants. Too much cheese and running about! Leave Jack to his own series... :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Last night's ep was a bit pants. Too much cheese and running about! Leave Jack to his own series... :)

Sinner. Even though Torchwood originally came from Dr. Who. They had to mention them in the last episode.

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm the next Dr!!!!

Kind of like Sparticus :D

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Dr Who is total cheese with a side portion of camp, it always has been and thats why so many love it.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
All things considered, I thought it was bloody good....certainly didn't see a visit to the shadow proclamation or a regen coming up! Given the possibility for cheese, regarding the involvement of pretty much anyone in the past 3 series who has been in contact with the Dr, I thought it was handled very well!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Not really a show aimed primarily at kids, it's a family show. If you're looking for a Dr Who kids show then go no further than Sarah Jane Adventures.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I just laugh at how predictable it all is.

It's like a checklist of all the old goodies and baddies and you know they will all appear eventually.

The Master, check
Daleks, check
Dalek Emperor, check
Cybermen, check
Sontarans, check
Davros, check
K-9, check
The Autons, check
The Brigadeer (Leftbridge Stewart), obviously not, but mentioned several times now

Still waiting to see the Silurians, the Sea Devils and a few others, but most have been covered :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So what? RTD has (rightly) identified the best bits of Who's past (Late Pertwee-Tom Baker-early Peter Davison) and riffs on them, but its not like they haven't introduced a shitload of new aliens as well. The problem now is that almost all the really good baddies have been covered in the last five years. Admittedly it would be great to get a new and original "big bad" to throw in the mix, but I'm fairly confident Stephen Moffat will go down that road anyway. Which doesn't mean we won't get Daleks every couple of years; think of all that merchandising that needs shifting.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
So what? RTD has (rightly) identified the best bits of Who's past (Late Pertwee-Tom Baker-early Peter Davison) and riffs on them, but its not like they haven't introduced a shitload of new aliens as well. The problem now is that almost all the really good baddies have been covered in the last five years. Admittedly it would be great to get a new and original "big bad" to throw in the mix, but I'm fairly confident Stephen Moffat will go down that road anyway. Which doesn't mean we won't get Daleks every couple of years; think of all that merchandising that needs shifting.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with them rehashing the old mainstays, like almost all viewers, I love it and it's great to see them all again :)

We were just talking about cheese and the shameless but deliberate rehashing is another example of how really cheesy this show can be....but as I said, it's what most of us love about it ;)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I think 'the most faithful companion' is the tardis itself ;)

Looking forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom