DR Site up

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I just noticed - that horse at the waterfall? It's floating, Its left leg isn't touching the ground and I'm fairly sure the right one isn't either :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The trailer was extremly good, been watching it five times a day :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well i like the trailer but the voice actor is horrible..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mey said:
Pft. i wonder what they have called the King of Albion..

Ye, ok i'll go back to my Roleplaying nerd hole..

Constantine, played by keanu reeves..

erm..

ok just Constantine

Mid's is Eirik (probably "the red" but I mean everyone in mid is either "the red" or "the black" or "the warlock")

Hib is Lugh Lamfhota.
see http://www.applewarrior.com/celticworld/celticdeities/htom.html

having a god for yer king is cheating a bit imo.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Mey said:
Well Albion proberly have a new king or atleast a steward, Albion's king should in affect be Pendragon, but then again they may have changed that after the fall of Arthur.

Midgard's kings title should = Bretwalda

Hibernia i'm not so sure on, in Irish mythology, Brigit or Brighit ("exalted one") was the daughter of Dagda (and therefore one of the Tuatha Dé Danann) and wife of Bres of the Fomorians. She had two sisters, also named Brighid, and is considered a classic Celtic Triple Goddess.

Constantine :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Aye, no wiser words have been said, but then again when Arthur had excalibur that was abit of a cheat too.. You seen the stats it gives you... omgz! :eek7:

But Gawaine, god don't get me start on that twat... oo look its sunrise i've now got like 80 consitution with my 500 hp and unbeatable armour.. got to love pagan witches and there filthly magics.

((but now we're in the realms of Pendragon table top, 40 battle for the win crit on anything equal or above a 1 on a d20.. woot))

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Also found out that the Midgard King is Eirik Blodøks (Eirik Bloodaxe), A real king from Northern Mythology.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
Aye, no wiser words have been said, but then again when Arthur had excalibur that was abit of a cheat too.. You seen the stats it gives you... omgz! :eek7:

But Gawaine, god don't get me start on that twat... oo look its sunrise i've now got like 80 consitution with my 500 hp and unbeatable armour.. got to love pagan witches and there filthly magics.

((but now we're in the realms of Pendragon table top, 40 battle for the win crit on anything equal or above a 1 on a d20.. woot))

One of the best pen and paper rpg's there ever was :) Loved the fact that you played through generations of characters - when your main character died you played his son, or a cousin or so on, and followed the familiy through the entire pendragon campaign.

Still waiting for a mmorpg that will use this system, where characters age and die, marry and produce offspring, which you can then play etc.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
How much is DR gonna retail for ?
I'm not paying £30 for horse eye-candy and a couple of new weapons which still won't stop you getting pwnd in RVR...

Expansions have never been more than 20 quid

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
"after the Battle of Camlann from which, some sources say, "Sir Constantine" was the only survivor"

The only survivor of Camlann xD

Wonder what overpowered class he played, probably a sorc.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Wonder what overpowered class he played, probably a sorc.

Or a sword and shield Pally - who could be safely left until last as he'd not hurt anyone with that wet noodle he called a sword, then proved too hard to take down 1 vs 1.

Darzil

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
Or a sword and shield Pally - who could be safely left until last as he'd not hurt anyone with that wet noodle he called a sword, then proved too hard to take down 1 vs 1.

Darzil
the final enemy he fought died of old age :(

Mey

Part of the furniture
Fana said:
One of the best pen and paper rpg's there ever was :) Loved the fact that you played through generations of characters - when your main character died you played his son, or a cousin or so on, and followed the familiy through the entire pendragon campaign.

Still waiting for a mmorpg that will use this system, where characters age and die, marry and produce offspring, which you can then play etc.

Aye would be cool, wasn't there one that had a similar idea to that (with generations) in development awhile ago, im sure i read something about it...

hmmm goes and searchs the depths of FH.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I must of gone blind on me old days - can't find the damn trailer that you are all talking so nicely about... Point me to it please.:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom