Paladin- Hellraiser – Lotto Infiltrator
Cleric- Himbo
Cleric- Eleriona
Scout- Bowmaiden
Theurgist- Petz – Lotto Armsman
Friar- Zarah – Lotto Merc
Melee- Martok
Merc/Armsman/Paladin- Swedishwolf

Okay as you can see we are seriously short of Clerics for tonight (need 1 perhaps 2 for group 2 - All must have either 40+ rej OR 1x 40+ rej and 1x 40 Enh). I also need a 6 sec PBT Thuggy for group 2.

If you have one and would like to come - Signup! or join my BG tonight.

See you tonight :)

Group 2 Merc/arms/theur free....i signed up with my merc ^^

Dorimor1

Banned
Same I signed up with merc, just a reminder to save you time from scrolling back, 50DW, ML10 banelord, capped heat, experience etc xD

Talsar

Albion Legend
Although i posted MERC/ARMS/Thuggy

The way i have built the groups this week I need a Thuggy

I am not going for the Tankage formation this week.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
really srry i have to pull out been called into work - even tho it was meana be day off :twak:

Talsar

Albion Legend
Legean said:
really srry i have to pull out been called into work - even tho it was meana be day off :twak:

Awww kk bud :( Sorry to hear that!

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup posted Wednesday 7th December at 4:16pm

Group1-
Paladin- Soulfly
Paladin- Morfans
Cleric- Talsar
Cleric- Catherine – Lotto Merc
Friar- Equador – Lotto Merc
Theurgist- Wedding – Lotto Reaver
Merc- Gorse
Melee- Tacticaldave

Group2-
Paladin- Gwyri
Merc- Samaroon
Merc/Armsman- Belgorian
Merc/Armsman/Theurgist- FREE
Friar- Cykelmyggen
Cleric- Mauness May need a backup
Cleric- FREE
Reaver/Minstrel/Infiltrator/Paladin- Golly

Group3-
Cleric- Himbo
Cleric- Eleriona
Scout- Bowmaiden
Melee- Martok

Okay as you can see we are seriously short of Clerics for tonight (need 1 perhaps 2 for group 2 - All must have either 40+ rej OR 1x 40+ rej and 1x 40 Enh). I also need a 6 sec PBT Thuggy for group 2.

See you tonight :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf not making list.

Isn't easier to list the players you want for the positions and then if they cant make it the rest of us plebs try and sign up?

Seems you prefer the same players (Fair enough) and would save the hassle of watching this list every day in the faint hope you might just squeeze in :)

/bow

Dorimor1

Banned
Np Talsar :)

Don't worry Lorimez, alot of new people get the group its just that the same people sign up really thats why you see the same people xD

Talsar

Albion Legend
NERF this cluster and not sticking my thread :D

BUMP!

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup posted Wednesday 7th December at 5:43pm

Group1-
Paladin- Soulfly
Paladin- Morfans
Cleric- Talsar
Merc- Gorse
Melee- Tacticaldave

Group2-
Paladin- Gwyri
Merc- Samaroon
Merc/Armsman- Belgorian
Merc/Armsman/Theurgist- FREE
Friar- Cykelmyggen
Cleric- FREE

Group3-
Cleric- Himbo
Cleric- Eleriona
Scout- Bowmaiden
Melee- Martok

See you soon :)

Talsar

Albion Legend
Group Setup posted Wednesday 7th December at 6:05pm

Group1-
Paladin- Soulfly
Paladin- Morfans
Cleric- Talsar
Merc- Gorse
Melee- Tacticaldave

Group2-
Paladin- Gwyri
Merc- Samaroon
Merc/Armsman- Belgorian
Merc/Armsman/Theurgist-Transfirmer
Friar- Cykelmyggen
Cleric- FREE

Group3-
Cleric- Himbo
Cleric- Eleriona
Scout- Bowmaiden
Melee- Martok

Okay as you can see we are seriously short of Clerics for tonight (need 1 perhaps 2 for group 2 - All must have either 40+ rej OR 1x 40+ rej and 1x 40 Enh).

See you soon :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez: It is explained many many time why it should work this way. When a raid leader decides about group setup, he knows it is his job to build a balanced setup, that has good chance to kill the dragon.

Regulars in a group can mean teamwork, can mean people know each other, and can handle if the other is slow (because flu, headache) and this teamwork is a big bonus advantage. Same with experience.

But it also says: If a few people from a group doesn't sign up, the other regulars from that group can get into different positions or in same cases get no positions at all. Once I ended up playing my theurgist this way :)

Also it means: Talsar has to choose between different group setups after he made the post and seen the signups. Some spot can say 3 classes, and in the end, the requirement will be 6 sec pbt (if possible) since the group setup that is the best based on signups would need that.

Example: if 2 theurgist who sign up both has CTR and PBT works for the whole raid and since 2 PBT do stack it is 3 sec, the 3rd group can have an extra damage dealer. And there are many other similar things Talsar has to consider.

If you are an experienced player who can understand how the raid works, individual responsibilities it isn't a surprise for you, people who don't seem to understand it, don't respect the leader (mid raid it can hurt the efforts of all), etc just provide a reason against choosing them for the raid.

If you keep that in mind, your signup oost has all the important details, you sign up with many of your characters, ctalk with talsar, play with raiders who can recommend you, etc. that are both small things that can tell Talsar you would be a good choice for a spot.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Lorimez: It is explained many many time why it should work this way. When a raid leader decides about group setup, he knows it is his job to build a balanced setup, that has good chance to kill the dragon.

Regulars in a group can mean teamwork, can mean people know each other, and can handle if the other is slow (because flu, headache) and this teamwork is a big bonus advantage. Same with experience.

But it also says: If a few people from a group doesn't sign up, the other regulars from that group can get into different positions or in same cases get no positions at all. Once I ended up playing my theurgist this way :)

Also it means: Talsar has to choose between different group setups after he made the post and seen the signups. Some spot can say 3 classes, and in the end, the requirement will be 6 sec pbt (if possible) since the group setup that is the best based on signups would need that.

Example: if 2 theurgist who sign up both has CTR and PBT works for the whole raid and since 2 PBT do stack it is 3 sec, the 3rd group can have an extra damage dealer. And there are many other similar things Talsar has to consider.

If you are an experienced player who can understand how the raid works, individual responsibilities it isn't a surprise for you, people who don't seem to understand it, don't respect the leader (mid raid it can hurt the efforts of all), etc just provide a reason against choosing them for the raid.

If you keep that in mind, your signup oost has all the important details, you sign up with many of your characters, ctalk with talsar, play with raiders who can recommend you, etc. that are both small things that can tell Talsar you would be a good choice for a spot.

Don't think you read my post properly. Aint moaning about his grp setups or the way he runs his raids (Been on two myself, including last week) the point I was making was asking that his prefered grp setups could be listed as it saves people like myself from signing up early, when infact Talsar would only ever use me as a backup for his main dragon people.

Aint upset, pissed off or anyhting like that, as I know Talsar runs a smooth raid and have seen that a few times. Merely trying to explain how it might help those people who sign up and don't ever get picked. Just easier to know where you stand I guess :)

/bow

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
:(

Only managed to fix my internet-connection 3 minutes ago, really sorry I missed the raid Talsar. There goes my record of showing up every time I signed up. I'll go sit in the hall of shame now...

:( :( :(

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez: I am just explaining why that (or many other ideas) wouldn't work too well.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly? I think each and every raid goes well if you go for the fun of it. Sometimes you have some challenge, sometimes you can relax with friends, depends on your luck.

Sadly lauch of the classic server meant, this time we spent more time with looking for replacements than usual, and we only had one dragon to kill. But if we have a challenging raid with friends, and have fun, then it is good :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
lol just read this thread, how come u need 3fg to kill the dragon?

And if your have regular people why make it an open raid, only to dissapoint poeple as noted earlier in the thread?

Also you should do it "Barbarian" style and have a dragon virgin at each raid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom