DR Signup Wednesday 16th November 2005

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry about tonight - I had connection problems. Had to spend the evening offline and qq to some guy on ISP phone support about not getting Dragonslayer title!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
we're even with the social news now :clap: :D

were nice raids Talsar :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Graendel said:
Sorry about tonight - I had connection problems. Had to spend the evening offline and qq to some guy on ISP phone support about not getting Dragonslayer title!
give him a shoeing :)

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
Graendel said:
Hmm Himbo was online =P

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Less dissing me when i sign up as one of the first .. please? k thnx
Ill write info n stuff next time as most ppl not seem to do, and get grp anyways.

fettoken: About writing stuff: Talsar as all good raid leaders try to make efficient groups, and for this, he needs information. He needs to know what your character can do, how much experience you have. This is why he requests the detailed information. Also people who are lazy to post when there is benefit can be lazy on the raid too. People who complain for no place, might not be cooperative and might make the raid difficult. As you see, there is some real resonsibility and some real reason to post the details.

You complain about people who tend to get groups anyways? Most of this people put effort in signing up before, and proven themselves in a raid to the point, where Talsar can trust: They will be helpfull on the raid, and knows what they can do, how he can build on their skills. He doesn't need the info anymore, but most of these people tend to come early, and willing to put effort to dragon raid anyway.

Talsar is a very successfull leader, and an intelligent one, he knows what he does, and why he does it. If you don't trust his decisions now, have no patience, you think signing up is too much work, maybe that is a reason against choosing you to a group. And I think it is best if Talsar remains a successfull and good leader.

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
fettoken: About writing stuff: Talsar as all good raid leaders try to make efficient groups, and for this, he needs information. He needs to know what your character can do, how much experience you have. This is why he requests the detailed information. Also people who are lazy to post when there is benefit can be lazy on the raid too. People who complain for no place, might not be cooperative and might make the raid difficult. As you see, there is some real resonsibility and some real reason to post the details.

You complain about people who tend to get groups anyways? Most of this people put effort in signing up before, and proven themselves in a raid to the point, where Talsar can trust: They will be helpfull on the raid, and knows what they can do, how he can build on their skills. He doesn't need the info anymore, but most of these people tend to come early, and willing to put effort to dragon raid anyway.

Talsar is a very successfull leader, and an intelligent one, he knows what he does, and why he does it. If you don't trust his decisions now, have no patience, you think signing up is too much work, maybe that is a reason against choosing you to a group. And I think it is best if Talsar remains a successfull and good leader.

Hi guys i wanna react on this post.

I know talsar is leading the raids on a different way as i do. but he is an excelent raidleader and has a good setup. i had talsar as member in one of my last DRAGONRAIDS and had him also as an advisor. and is also listen to ideas from other peeps.

My opinion is listen to your fellow players and take advantage of their advice. Dont break them down. i have learned in the past a lot of fellow players. and now i am able to run my own raids.

Well mates i cya on the Dragonraid wednesday

btw the Dragonraid on excalibur is friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom