DR quests

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
ok so ive done the lvl 30 and 40 quest on my merc nps there

i am running DR client and i just dinged 50 on my friar .. i go to cam to my trainer to get my summons .. and all he offers is my lvl 5 epic quest ..

pal said he did it on his friar and was asked to talk to Sir Amren who then sent him to the king

ive tryed talking to sir amren but he doesnt talk to me

ive gone into thrown room and talked to king .. clicked champion and now geting ML xp in pve

chamberlian doesnt talk to me either ... went back to trainer still doesnt offer anything

am i doing something rong ? or am i buged :)

thanks for any of you who post any help :)
or even any1 who flames my n00beness :D

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
What do u want ? the ewapon ? or just start cl ? if it is the weap u need to talk to the armsmaster to get ur weap and if it is the cl u r allready on ur way :) gl m8

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
i was after the quests so i could get CL xp easyer

anyhoo a gm in game re-set the quest for me so all kewl now :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
jesus christ no offence but you two type like retards... you need to proof read before you click submit :p I can barely understand what the hell you are asking.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
jesus christ no offence but you two type like retards... you need to proof read before you click submit :p I can barely understand what the hell you are asking.

Look its the forum spelling police xD

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
DocWolfe said:

Don't bother replying then, meep ;p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I noticed that neither of you two contributed to the topic either :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom