dr and vamps

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hey been trying to find this out but couldn't vind info anywhere..

can vampiirs in DR spec way of nature? (buffs buffs buffs)?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
amazingly enough, just like every other buff in the game, they dont affect vamps :eek:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
amazingly enough, just like every other buff in the game, they dont affect vamps :eek:

I would have never saw that,thanks a thousand!

:p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
spec for a shield style, you can then equip a shield...no your not gonna block as you cant spec shield (your % chance to block will be 4%).

BUT

you can sc stats onto the shield to improve you template....oh yeah you can claw whilst holding a shield

Henrock

Fledgling Freddie
Iirc it's been tested to be about 0.5% chance to block for those that get access to shieldwielding from champion levels.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
spec for a shield style, you can then equip a shield...no your not gonna block as you cant spec shield (your % chance to block will be 4%).

BUT

you can sc stats onto the shield to improve you template....oh yeah you can claw whilst holding a shield

Oh goodie :/

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:

BUT

The part about needing to spec to use shield is bs - you get to use shield automatically on CL3

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:
The part about needing to spec to use shield is bs - you get to use shield automatically on CL3
true, vamps get shield at cl3... and btw why dont resist buffs work on vamps?? they are the same as druid ones and druid resist work on vamps!!
or was he talking about ordinary buffs what you can get?...those vamps cant use

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
The naturalist line resist buffs do work on vamp, they're just like druid's and warden's castable resists, which afaik work on vamps too? :)

Casted resists will ofcourse overwrite CL resists (or vice versa I'd think, the better will remain active), they don't stack.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Teren said:

...see that really small thing? yeah thats your penis...ok now you see that other thing, yeah its about 1/10th of the size, yep thats it, its your brain!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
...see that really small thing? yeah thats your penis...ok now you see that other thing, yeah its about 1/10th of the size, yep thats it, its your brain!

I guess he just expected that was the kind of language you are able to understand as a member of Horde.

<wears flame suit>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom