DPS-Powertech

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So i have been a thinking to my own lonesome self now that im 50.

Is Full Pyrotech viable as a top end dps class as i hate tanking tbh and would prefer to pewpew.

Also if anyone has a nice idea for damage bonuses on gear that would help as im clueless :(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
From what I hear, a DPS specced PT is just as effective as a Merc. Same goes for Juggernaughts who spec DPS.

The aim seems to be all DPS specs performing roughly the same, to prevent class favoritism.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im pretty sure i will work something out im guessing a well geared Pyrotech could do some nice dps once i learn to manage my heat

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
From what I hear, a DPS specced PT is just as effective as a Merc. Same goes for Juggernaughts who spec DPS.

The aim seems to be all DPS specs performing roughly the same, to prevent class favoritism.
Actually, the difference between one and 2 weapons is quite noticeable.

I have a merc and a PT at the same level and equally geared and i can't kill nearly as fast with my PT.

I do love my mercs ability to shoot allies to heal them, always freaks out people i group with on the pvp server i have it on.. :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
1-2 guns makes no odds unless you permenantly autofire

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Been a while since i played my BH's as they are on a pvp server but iirc there's a talent that makes the offhand weapon deal more damage and that accounts for all blaster damage. PT's as far as i know don't get that.

So the second shot on......... charged shot(?) god i can't even remember the name for it, will deal more damage on a merc then a PT for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom