Down Again?

F

finbahr

Originally posted by freakyphil
Ok, so the server crashed, and like pretty much everyone else I am getting 'account already logged in'... People are complaining that it was caused by the Alb RR, I have no issue with the alb RR and do NOT blame them for crashing the server.

It is GOAs fault. Plain and simple. This is a MASSIVE multiplayer game. RvR is one of the games biggest selling points (in my opinion), but if a few hundred players can't be in a zone at once then GOA need to seriously look at their hardware. In this day and age there is NO excuse for not having adequate hardware in place.

The lack of update on their web site, and the lack of a FIX is frankly disgusting. We all pay a monthly fee, we can play 24/7 and should therefore have 24/7 support. Someone should have been kicked out of bed and sent to hit that 'reset' button (so to speak)...

I love DAOC, I have played numerous MMORPGs and this is my favourite, but if GOA f*ck up much more then SO many people are gonna question whether this is worth all the hassles... And the game will die...

I don't post on here very often but felt the need to on this... So PLEASE fix the server GOA, and DON'T even think about doing a rollback... :(

can't agree more :clap:

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by freakyphil
Ok, so the server crashed, and like pretty much everyone else I am getting 'account already logged in'... People are complaining that it was caused by the Alb RR, I have no issue with the alb RR and do NOT blame them for crashing the server.

It is GOAs fault. Plain and simple. This is a MASSIVE multiplayer game. RvR is one of the games biggest selling points (in my opinion), but if a few hundred players can't be in a zone at once then GOA need to seriously look at their hardware. In this day and age there is NO excuse for not having adequate hardware in place.

The lack of update on their web site, and the lack of a FIX is frankly disgusting. We all pay a monthly fee, we can play 24/7 and should therefore have 24/7 support. Someone should have been kicked out of bed and sent to hit that 'reset' button (so to speak)...

I love DAOC, I have played numerous MMORPGs and this is my favourite, but if GOA f*ck up much more then SO many people are gonna question whether this is worth all the hassles... And the game will die...

I don't post on here very often but felt the need to on this... So PLEASE fix the server GOA, and DON'T even think about doing a rollback... :(

Agreed 100%.

Mythic should strip GOA of the licence to run DAOC, and give it to a competent company. GOA are a useless pile of shit.

I

i-scream

I still can't connect. What is this kind of ..."service" ?

G

gorff

I'm not normally inclined to swear on forums but this is taking the fucking piss beyond believe now.For Christ sake what is up with these ppl, it is now time to browse the web for a USA copy of the game,no matter how much work I have on here.

Users who are viewing this thread