Down Again?

F

finbahr

we just got mass ld lback in ld now all down anyone else?

M

mothic

aye same here anoying as hell..

seems to be ppl in swe im i wrong?

G

ghostfeet

same probs, live in swe.

my rl m8 got the same probs

M

mothic

can some1 with somekind of pingplotter program ping server so we know where it goes wrong?

and then post here plz

H

Hrogar

Got LD about an hour ago and still can't login... Swede here...

P

phule_gubben

Blame the feckin tele company FELIA in sweden.

F

finbahr

no in england but managed to log on after about 20 mins all my gep ld'ed also took them ages to get back

B

Brighdaasa

i used pingplotter to check on things. seems data gets lost or can't get to wanadoo, all goes well till it hits wanadoo. once the data got rerouted to frankfurt instead of france too.

L

lothian

Also have the problem

The server has closed your connection. Where is this server then i will zerg it :p

A

Argyle-

FFS down again !!

Nice server upgrade imo...... :(

H

Hyrdor

Cough, at least a few days added onto our subscription for this inconvenience. Or I'll be spamming them with complaints... =)

Ecnountered about 6 LD's so far, and now the whole bloody server's down.

H

hiban

Ld like 6 or 7 times now. Cant be arsed to log back on.

G

gorff

Thks for having staff on to reboot the server GOA,great that

D

dravaneire

Its a complete joke, why oh why does the server not have the support for relic raids?

This better be sorted out or GoA can wave buh bye to their nice pay checks

J

jaapi

A new one. Was on my second comp crafting and decided to change comps... says i'm already logged in. :)

S

svartmetall

Getting auth server down now...GOA = useless bunch of tossers.

O

old.Downanael

And cant even log my pryd chars :sleeping:

C

Charly

the server is down guys... :(
down.jpg

D

Drum

Noooo... last late night of my bleedin Holiday and Excalibur has gone *phut*. Thanks GOA, you wankers.

G

gorff

Has anyone ever tried complaining to mythic about this? After all it is their game and I just wondered if the really even know just how bad their European servers are managed.
May give it a go,complete waste of time ofc but no harm in trying :D

F

finbahr

Originally posted by Avernal
wanna know why?

oooh just the alb RR

wow fucking wee so now we can't do relic raids listen tosser if i can't play the game when relic raid is on i wanna know why.

iam paying for this game for 24/7 i expect to play the game anywhere in between those times, i pay good money to play when i want so don't tell me a suck shit you deserve it.
i got ld deaths twice lost almost a bubb of xp and when i got back no grave either to get a tiny misascule bit of xp back.

i know why my mate left onslaught now pussys

but i expect you are used to being turned around and a big fat french cock shoved up your arse

btw my mate was quozl and all his other alts cos of u he don't play antmore

F

freakyphil

Ok, so the server crashed, and like pretty much everyone else I am getting 'account already logged in'... People are complaining that it was caused by the Alb RR, I have no issue with the alb RR and do NOT blame them for crashing the server.

It is GOAs fault. Plain and simple. This is a MASSIVE multiplayer game. RvR is one of the games biggest selling points (in my opinion), but if a few hundred players can't be in a zone at once then GOA need to seriously look at their hardware. In this day and age there is NO excuse for not having adequate hardware in place.

The lack of update on their web site, and the lack of a FIX is frankly disgusting. We all pay a monthly fee, we can play 24/7 and should therefore have 24/7 support. Someone should have been kicked out of bed and sent to hit that 'reset' button (so to speak)...

I love DAOC, I have played numerous MMORPGs and this is my favourite, but if GOA f*ck up much more then SO many people are gonna question whether this is worth all the hassles... And the game will die...

I don't post on here very often but felt the need to on this... So PLEASE fix the server GOA, and DON'T even think about doing a rollback... :(

T

twist

Originally posted by freakyphil
Ok, so the server crashed, and like pretty much everyone else I am getting 'account already logged in'... People are complaining that it was caused by the Alb RR, I have no issue with the alb RR and do NOT blame them for crashing the server.

It is GOAs fault. Plain and simple. This is a MASSIVE multiplayer game. RvR is one of the games biggest selling points (in my opinion), but if a few hundred players can't be in a zone at once then GOA need to seriously look at their hardware. In this day and age there is NO excuse for not having adequate hardware in place.

The lack of update on their web site, and the lack of a FIX is frankly disgusting. We all pay a monthly fee, we can play 24/7 and should therefore have 24/7 support. Someone should have been kicked out of bed and sent to hit that 'reset' button (so to speak)...

I love DAOC, I have played numerous MMORPGs and this is my favourite, but if GOA f*ck up much more then SO many people are gonna question whether this is worth all the hassles... And the game will die...

I don't post on here very often but felt the need to on this... So PLEASE fix the server GOA, and DON'T even think about doing a rollback... :(

says it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom