double invites ?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
- guild invite get sorted, sent back in
- individual invites go out
- guild invites going out "soon" ish

so if someone is listed in the guild group, and then gets an individual one..

will they be taken off the list automatically due to duplicate email

or , will they get 2 invites, in which case - is one void ? or can one be given out to someone else, or what ? :worthy:

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
People won't be invited twice. Once they're in the beta they get taken off the list of people to be invited.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Seems a bit silly if after a guild having sorted out it's list of invitee's, left people out etc for some of the people on the list getting a personal invite hence "wasting" guild invites- might have made more sense to have sent the guild invites first.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Seems a bit silly if after a guild having sorted out it's list of invitee's, left people out etc for some of the people on the list getting a personal invite hence "wasting" guild invites- might have made more sense to have sent the guild invites first.

The guild invites will be going out in stages over quite a long period of time. We don't want to hold off on individual invites until all the guild invites are sorted. Given the number of people registered for the beta, the number of people who will be lucky enough to be picked by us after being given a spot by their guild will be very low.

Ashorn

Fledgling Freddie
My mind is full of all sorts of horror stories about how the invites might go astray.

Our guild was invited into the guild beta stage, but when we mailed back the members details we didnt get any sort of confirmation of receipt email or anything like that. Were we supposed to get a "thanks for submitting your details" ?? Has our member details email disappeared into the aether !? What if it has?? oh god !! what if our return email didnt reach them !?!? :eek6:

What if even now all our members are sitting waiting for a mail which will never come because the info didnt get through !!!:eek2:

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
That makes sense I guess, luckily I am one of the people in my guild who was on the list so not a personal concern but thanks for the clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom