Dori!!!

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
you french bastard stop going on limors and come back to Dyvet, and for christ sake leave that goat alone :< it's been humping you for 47 hours in a row now:(

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
you french bastard stop going on limors and come back to Dyvet, and for christ sake leave that goat alone :< it's been humping you for 47 hours in a row now:(

I think you'll find its been alot longer than 47hours!?! seans gettin waaaay too excited somewhere right now..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I think you'll find its been alot longer than 47hours!?! seans gettin waaaay too excited somewhere right now..

over what exactly ? a goat ram raiding dori's ass, me dont think so..... thats your job my friend

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Something happened in thid? :O

yer aleven left, and dori posted on the bg sections and got banned again and ............. wait for it ....................... wait for it .............................. wait for it.......................... there was a reaver who pwned knightnewb a few days ago :O lol

Alevenzzzzz

Banned
yer aleven left, and dori posted on the bg sections and got banned again and ............. wait for it ....................... wait for it .............................. wait for it.......................... there was a reaver who pwned knightnewb a few days ago :O lol

badgers pwn knighthood so :) no big deal if it was a reavah or them!

O

Oafsipha

Hey Jim, I know we have our MSNs but we don't talk to each other as much as we often do! Next time you log on I want a nice talk.

I don't think I'm gonna go back to Dyvet. Maybe to look through a few chars and perhaps play Thid for a bit. The only thing I havn't accomplished in Dyvet is to get my Cabalist Battle Enforcer (on about 1850). I doubt I will achieve it with this action. I just regret playing my BD too much when I could have got BE on the Caba. But I can't change back time so xD. I'm nearing the 15k mark on my Eldritch and I just can't stop playing it. I'm in competition with two very active players to become the top Thid char on Limors, so no spare time for meh.

Toxicmate, I need to talk to on MSN aswell, and any other old school Clueless (no Sean, that's not you meight) reading I hope you're doing well.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Jim, I know we have our MSNs but we don't talk to each other as much as we often do! Next time you log on I want a nice talk.

I don't think I'm gonna go back to Dyvet. Maybe to look through a few chars and perhaps play Thid for a bit. The only thing I havn't accomplished in Dyvet is to get my Cabalist Battle Enforcer (on about 1850). I doubt I will achieve it with this action. I just regret playing my BD too much when I could have got BE on the Caba. But I can't change back time so xD. I'm nearing the 15k mark on my Eldritch and I just can't stop playing it. I'm in competition with two very active players to become the top Thid char on Limors, so no spare time for meh.

Toxicmate, I need to talk to on MSN aswell, and any other old school Clueless (no Sean, that's not you meight) reading I hope you're doing well.

you say that like i want to speak to you on msn :touch: tard

Alevenzzzzz

Banned

i dont dare to unblock you on msn:( you allways wana have gay conversations with me, and my ass is still sore from all teh asslicking sean was giving me whilst asleep

O

Oafsiphasa

Wnage! We also need to talk mate, I'm gonna have a nice chat with you next time you log on MSN (whether you like it or not xD). It's a real shame we can't do some more runs with TS, though Thid is completely dead so it wouldn't be worth it now, you should come Limors and we'll remake the guild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom