Doorstepping

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Cmon peeps get your heads out of your asses and try and drag yourselves from Beno/Bledmeer/Crau Bridges and actually try and EARN some rps instead of leeching/adding/zerging people who actually make the effort :wanker:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I went DC yesterday first 3 times Horlely's fg zerged me as soon as i stepped on the bridge. I founjd it funny how when fighting the BM, he dumped on me when it was 8v1, im like lolol, hmm why isn't his hp going down, o wait his being spam healed down stairs. :p

Hello oari or what ever your name is, preety poor for a rr8 BM. But o well what can ya do. I then went to beno, foind 2 RR7-8 casters alzheimers or something and sivria, i killed them at the same time and then they chain added on me for the rest of the night.

Then i got killed by CM it seemed once or twice, and this Blue alb guild grp.

Note that some of CM in the background, think was mix kupo/cm grp wasn;'t sure just saw the names when clicking on the players.

The joys of solo'ing as a visible. But i'll still keep trying.

And here's what ya can do on a good day of solo, plus yah get some rp's for healing the other soloers near by. :england:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
That's real good RPs for a Warrior Bradlex! O.O

Good warrior I see.. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
brad said:
I went DC yesterday first 3 times Horlely's fg zerged me as soon as i stepped on the bridge. I founjd it funny how when fighting the BM, he dumped on me when it was 8v1, im like lolol, hmm why isn't his hp going down, o wait his being spam healed down stairs. :p

Hello oari or what ever your name is, preety poor for a rr8 BM. But o well what can ya do. I then went to beno, foind 2 RR7-8 casters alzheimers or something and sivria, i killed them at the same time and then they chain added on me for the rest of the night.

Then i got killed by CM it seemed once or twice, and this Blue alb guild grp.

Note that some of CM in the background, think was mix kupo/cm grp wasn;'t sure just saw the names when clicking on the players.

The joys of solo'ing as a visible. But i'll still keep trying.

And here's what ya can do on a good day of solo, plus yah get some rp's for healing the other soloers near by. :england:

Alb groups clearly rock =p so skilled how they gain realm ranks bra don't put them down! its hard work farming soloers... imagine what the mood must be like on vent....

"CM member: You guys see anything from our little yellow submarine?"
"Kupo member: Nope nothing yet!"
CM member: ok keep your eyes peeled a stealther could pop and fz one of us at any time!"
"Kupo member: don't worry moc/lifetap is ready!"
"CM member: so is smite!"
"CM member: SHIT I'M FZ'D!!!!111 HEAL ME"
"Kupo member: mocced!"
"CM member: ahhahah die of smite!"
"Kupo member: shit his duo partner used mezz poison! PURGED!"
"CM member: i died wtf was my heals"
"CM member: sorry i went oop from smiting + i seen another soloer passing so i smited him also"

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I used mezz poision on synergy yesterday, i died still, was fighting 2 infils, getting pwned might i add and saw albs inc so was like quick get me mezz weopon out. Roahh i just mezzed synergy /cheer, o dam i just died to the infils.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Didnt know censi's your friend brad!

Yeh i've always liked censi, his always been nice to me and i've had good chats with him.:)

And athles i only had one death, but on the two last runs i died once when running accros BB and once when i got to docks by realm hunters i think. I was like bah why didn't i take the SS from before but o well is still nice. Think that was my first day with new template trying out SoM/wingedhelm combo. :)

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I used mezz poision on synergy yesterday, i died still, was fighting 2 infils, getting pwned might i add and saw albs inc so was like quick get me mezz weopon out. Roahh i just mezzed synergy /cheer, o dam i just died to the infils.
That was my PUG of the night, didn't the fact we sat down give you the hint we were just watching? :/
And there was only one Synergy member in the group btw, which was Gingy... we were only looking for FG fights that night. We didn't add on any soloers until maybe 1am when a certain trigger happy Sorc we invited killed a few.

Edit:
brad said:
Note that some of CM in the background, think was mix kupo/cm grp wasn;'t sure just saw the names when clicking on the players
Nope, there is only one CM member in that SS which is Magon; the rest are some guild called 'Apocalipsis'.

kivik

Part of the furniture
oh lols at those pics brad, dishearting isn't it? keep it up dude :/

brad

Fledgling Freddie
rawr said:
That was my PUG of the night, didn't the fact we sat down give you the hint we were just watching? :/
And there was only one Synergy member in the group btw, which was Gingy... we were only looking for FG fights that night. We didn't add on any soloers until maybe 1am when a certain trigger happy Sorc we invited killed a few.

Edit:

Nope, there is only one CM member in that SS which is Magon; the rest are some guild called 'Apocalipsis'.

Never said ya did kill any soloers, but when your fighting and your used to being pwned by every single fg and his friend, you don't really think that people are ever gonna leave you alone so i got it out quick and used it which must of been within 10 seconds of you running upto me.

Was more than just magon there i think, there was a grp in just blue and a few other randoms which i assumed were CM mini grp or somethng.

Ging

Part of the furniture
brad said:

I leave such a big impression on people!

pip

Banned
Ging said:
Not surprise with your size 20 feet and 10 stone in weight on each cheek of your ass:p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

And it's normally the impession of their own hand slamming into their forehead for not seeing how they walked right into that dick joke.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
And it's normally the impession of their own hand slamming into their forehead for not seeing how they walked right into that dick joke.

i refuze to RISE to this!!!

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
what about a fh of hibs ans mids showing up on beno bridge? ( occassus bridge the one near docks)

many albs there solo waiting for a nice 1vs 1 fight then.....booom fgh/fgm come and kill everyone

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Dc seems preety shit lately, got every random caster and his friend. You try run away so they send pet on you, and put dmg shield up so you die frm just hiding. As soon as pet gets low hp, passive pet 3 heals and yeh its back again. :)

Not to mention khainy and his three amigo's running around adding on everything :p

Think im gonna giv beno a try, DC seems to be getting worse and worse.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much everytime theres an add at cruach its a CLA or Albion exile doorstepper.

BUT mid and alb are no better or no worse tbh. Mid you have SH and GA/EoR. Alb u just have 10000's of numbuts.

In fact lots of hibs are really really cool and watch etc. Even casters that wait for end of fight and then blast your nuts off get a thumbs up from me.

Basically I was making posts complaining about how bad the doorstep dynamics are for the game months and months back.

The only way is for mythic to increase the rewards for players that travel and reduce the rewards for those that doorstep.

it will never happen though as they dont really give a shit about a fair or decent system, or to be fair, they have no clue what is a fair and decent system.

So we will have the same stuff now for ever really. U go to enemy area because u dont really find RVR'ing with 50 realm mates versus like 1-4 enemies, much fun. But then you are up against the mercy of 50 enemies. 90% who are merciless. gotta keep going there really, if u set standards, the newbs that doorstep eventually start to cotten on.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Cmon peeps get your heads out of your asses and try and drag yourselves from Beno/Bledmeer/Crau Bridges and actually try and EARN some rps instead of leeching/adding/zerging people who actually make the effort :wanker:

So I guess I was mistaken and that wasn't you door stepping at DC, and that wasn't you adding, zerging and leeching with your mates on me when I was fighting someone solo?

Practise what you preach or shut it :wanker:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
So I guess I was mistaken and that wasn't you door stepping at DC, and that wasn't you adding, zerging and leeching with your mates on me when I was fighting someone solo?

Got proof of him door stepping and actually being grped with i think 3 other ns it seems from the SS you can see.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Kagato said:

Haha i saw u sprint towards an afk bm on my way to dock ... didnt like how it was looking him not hitting back and all ;)

As for brad ... well thats life i guess ... joined the fun with my groupies after u chased one to the dock :D

Well i made 90k sofar today and more dbs than anyone else ... 90% solo ... but after dozens of runs to bled/beno getting caster/hunter added to bits i decided when in rome ...:touch:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Haha i saw u sprint towards an afk bm on my way to dock ... didnt like how it was looking him not hitting back and all ;)

As for brad ... well thats life i guess ... joined the fun with my groupies after u chased one to the dock :D

Well i made 90k sofar today and more dbs than anyone else ... 90% solo ... but after dozens of runs to bled/beno getting caster/hunter added to bits i decided when in rome ...:touch:

He wasn't hitting back because I landed my rear stun chain twat, and if he afk's in the frontier, thats his fault.

So what your basically saying is its ok to you to add so long as your adding on the winning side?

Pathetic, trying to whine at people for door stepping and adding then doing the same back against the few people who would of left you alone solo then boasting about the rps. Don't worry, i'll be sure to return the favour next time I see you fighting. :wanker:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Now we know Kato must be speaking BS as he only Defenders Fury on his QB!

I actually agree though with kato. Its 100% fooking annoying getting trampled on 50000 runs in a row, but when you say fuck it thats it Im gonna doorstep and add. Time to quit imo.

Its ok to mix it up though I mean do a few runs at crau see how it is then elsewhere,just dont do every single run on your doorstep imo, then its ok.

U choose to add on someone in a 1v1, now that person is gonna return the favour to you and when he does, you will thikn what a lamer! but tbh you drew first blood. Whatever anyone says about kato, he is no adder.

kivik

Part of the furniture
censi said:
I actually agree though with kato. Its 100% fooking annoying getting trampled on 50000 runs in a row, but when you say fuck it thats it Im gonna doorstep and add. Time to quit imo.

Yup, I agree too.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
go nelda wood´s imo avoid the area near dc bridge, if u dont know where nelda wood´s is, is that nice litle area with some litle hill´s and tree´s between dc and crim, i will be w8ing for u with my little noob rr3 hero ;p

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
still w8ing :( come on guys ;p and brad leave dc bridge rofl come to nelda i wanna fight u again =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom