Film Doomsday

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sooo went to see this at the weekend with friends and its thouroughly ridiculous but also enjoyable.

Basic plot: Apocalyptic Virus destroys Scotland ( we lock them in hur hur ), 30 years later virus breaks out in england, so we send a team into scotland to find the cure!

The best description of the film is this:

Escape from New York>Mad Max> Robin Hood > James Bond.

Well worth a watch anyhoo.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
im gonna watch it

coz its made by the same bloke who did descent and the ace lowbudget flick dog soldiers.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Dog Soldiers was ace!

The cow off the cliff was amazingly funny.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
God, The Descent was a massive pile of wank. And Dog Soldiers should be shit, but because I'm a bloke, I like a bit of gun toting werewolf annihilation. :)

Maybe I'll gamble an hour and a half of my life when this comes out on DVD.

Wow, I've just found out about the sequel to Dog Soldiers. :/

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
dog soldiers is just so cheesy its ace :D

...there is no spoon :clap:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sequel is made by by someone else with yanks soldgiers its ona suck

Yaka

Part of the furniture
most peeps have prob with the ending, clearly means the woman has gone nuts and still in the cave

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I thought The Descent was ace.

I thought it was alright as well but that may of been because of all the women trapped in confined spaces, reminded me of a little cellar, the women in it were great.

Dog Soldiers was great, I liked the tough little one who said right before he was eaten "I hope I give you shits"

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I thought Doomsday was a pile of shite apart from the women (the original Lara Croft I think) in it.

I thought the story line started OK but just ended up being really silly and using old ideas like old ideas without even trying to modernise it. Some of it was almost straight out of Mad Max / Waterworld (only on dry land)...

Some stupid bits to it as well...
field full of cows and yet they are all hungry enough to eat each other...

Aada

Part of the furniture
Me and my GF really enjoyed the film it had abit of everything in it.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
the descent scared the crap out of me....and I loved Dog Soldiers, so deffo interested in seeing Doomsday, despite shit write ups!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I swear to god if all your relationship problems have been with a realdoll I will be very annoyed Big G :eek:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Found Out! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I went to watch this today (day off work so lounging around Londonderry), I had to come out after 5 minutes because there was no HF on the cinema audio. I was really disappointed as it actually looked as though it would be a good film to watch. Complained and got my money back.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gunna hazard a guess that it's High Frequency.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I swear to god if all your relationship problems have been with a realdoll I will be very annoyed Big G :eek:

Look at this way, you can do what you like to her and she never complains. That's a win win situ.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I went to watch this today (day off work so lounging around Londonderry), I had to come out after 5 minutes because there was no HF on the cinema audio. I was really disappointed as it actually looked as though it would be a good film to watch. Complained and got my money back.

yes the first half wasnt bad...it then decends into utter shite!
dont go back again!!

Will

/bin/su
I thought it was pretty good, though it seemed to be a few good ideas filmed and bolted together, rather than a complete plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom