Doomsday is not 2012..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It's TOMORROW!!

“World ends on Saturday†- World - IOL | Breaking News | South Africa News | World News | Sport | Business | Entertainment | IOL.co.za

mad0228.gif

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wonder how many really belives it.. :) Well tough luck if the guy is correct would be kinda neat thou. :p But i doubt it i wont do anything different, if i die, i die. Nothing i can do about it, i wont start to pray or anything, just go to work as normal.. Best thing if this happen is that i will not have to work another day :D

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Now is that 7pm in New Zealand or the US? - either way we might miss Doctor Who.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh noes! I best sell my possessions and have a good time while I still can!.... in all seriousness tho, it'll be funny come tomorrow when they realise they've sold everything for no reason at all.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
HAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

For Camping and his followers the figure of 722 500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) – twice.

Absolute fucking nut jobs.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Doom's day is the Official Date (06/10/2011) of Duke Nukem Forever's Launch imo :eek:
Waiting for Alien invasion tbh :m00:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I just hope that when the time comes and nothing has happened, these religious nutjobs stfu and fuck off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I just hope that when the time comes and nothing has happened, these religious nutjobs stfu and fuck off.

Not likely, as siad before, it'll just be said to eb the pwoer of prayer and move to another date.

That or the winchesters managed to pull one out of their collective arses again :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
As doctor who once said "why cant humans just accept that they might not die for billions of years" xD

Hey, if christians can use a fictional character why cant I :(?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
why have people taken out last wills and testaments? dopey twats

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
why have people taken out last wills and testaments? dopey twats

because they're bible bashing buffoons :p (not all christians are mentalists mind you before I upset anyone on here, just the majority of USA christians)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, the world really has ended..

Everyone apart from yourself is now a robot and will do anything you say, try it.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Well the end of the world was uneventful. Nothing interesting ever happens in England =(

I bet the Zombie Apocalypse bypasses us too...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Well the end of the world was uneventful. Nothing interesting ever happens in England =(

I bet the Zombie Apocalypse bypasses us too...

The end of the world must have been uneventful because Doctor Who, pizza, coke and ice cream were enjoyed and yet I woke up this morning.
So now I know that celebrating the end of the world costs about £25 in take-out. :)

Though if the world HAD ended, I'd be pissed at not getting to see Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2 on Sky.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
BBC News - 'Rapture': Believers perplexed after prediction fails

'The Washington Post reported that suicide prevention hotlines were set up in case believers fell into depression after the apocalypse failed to happen.'

Unbelievable, one guy spent $140,000 on billboard advertising, and people saying 'I just can't believe it, maybe god is testing us?'

He's having a fucking good laugh at their expence is what he's doing

Muppets

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I think i saw Jesus in the park by work today. He was shouting at Pigeons though so it might've just been a pissed tramp.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
With every passing day I find my tolerance for these fucking idiots decreasing. I caught some chat show thing on the telly this morning with Nicky Campbell asking if religion was on the decline, and it was packed with all these utter twats talking horseshit. I wanted to punch them all in the face for cluttering up my Sunday morning.

I bet God feels the same way.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
With every passing day I find my tolerance for these fucking idiots decreasing. I caught some chat show thing on the telly this morning with Nicky Campbell asking if religion was on the decline, and it was packed with all these utter twats talking horseshit. I wanted to punch them all in the face for cluttering up my Sunday morning.

I bet God feels the same way.
7mS5f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom