Dook's post closed and i must say this...

O

old.Psi

Rambo, every single post you make, you come over as just some l337 d00d, and don't tell me it's bad english, even if you did spell it properly it would still be sound l337 d00dish.

And you also come over as an arrogant cock.

One of the players yells :
' i have a hib account shall i log in 2 check /who emain etc ?? '

Well someone in your internet cafe is dodgy :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by vayasen
As Pbuck's GM I thought add my comments...

No Im not Greek.....I have very little to do with T30's + buffbots and all the baggage...ive never used a buffbot myself(even though i could set one up as easilly as the guys suing them now).
Well if you need a buffbot killing grey cons in uppland i would laugh at you. :p

G

Glacier

As far as i know, Pbuck is a Very good player.
And the times i've encountered him i have never seen him cheating/lag-nuking:

He might be doing it, He might Not be doing it...

But without solid proof i guess you cant charge anyone for anything, so in my eyes, until the opposite is proved, he is not a cheater, and is good player.

but a message to the people that DO cheat:

How can you play this game and feel good about yourself?
Using hacks or bugs and stuff like that, does not in any way make you more skilled at the game, and you are doing nothing more than making a fool of yourselves and your guild/realm.
To the cheaters out there.. YOU SUCK and you prove it even more by cheating!
Buffbots.. you can get used to, almost a common thing now, but hacks/bugs? *sighs*

V

vayasen

Something else Id thought of --

When I heal Pbuck.....wouldnt I be subject to any targetting 'cheat' he was using?

Sure spread heal now takes a lot of the targetting hassle out of actually targetting 1 person...but I still use the solo target big heal a lot...and cant say Ive ever had a problem targetting Pbuck for heals.

Surely a hack to stop people targetting with DD spells would be subject to same rules as targetting with a heal spell. It uses the same principle..1 gives health ..1 reduces.

Anyway..as ive mentioned before...played with him loads and never seen reason to think he cheats.

C

cHodAX

I don't know Pbuck well as a person so I have no need to defend him, the guy can play his class well and some people can't accept that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom