dont you hate it when...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you have loads of stuff planned to maximize your use of free time, only for something out of your control to happen forcing you to cancel? :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
just sounds like youre being a lazy twat to me.

get working lazy.

soze

I am a FH squatter
As soon as you arrange something your free time is no longer free so i do not hate that i hate having to do stuff on days i consider free. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
As soon as you arrange something your free time is no longer free so i do not hate that i hate having to do stuff on days i consider free. :)

was going to see some friends i havent seen for months on end and now wont be able to cos doc told me not to travel long distances by car or train :S

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, I know that one. And yeah, planning stuff and having to cancel is crap. Last year, I had a holiday to Turkey planned wiht my mum and grandad. HAd never been and wanted to go, but I had to have surgery a few months before hand.

I had payed months before, and sadley could not cancell it and get my cash back, not without cancelling it for everyone. Had a nervous few weeks whilst an infectin in my scar tissue fought with the anti-biotics and steroids. 3 days before I was due to go, I got clearance for it (phew).

Its a twat when you plan it, and end up almost lat minute having to cancel. I try to make a dual plan if possible if i'm looking forward to something, just in case life decides to dump on your day.

Everz

FH is my second home
hate when it happens, meant to be at chester today but ugly tackle in football yesterday left me in agony :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah the small things annoy really much.

I mean, there you are, ready to tie the knot, and out comes this blonde you met 5 months earlier with a big belly.

"I'm on the pill", my a**.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I hate long, fucking streaky hairs in the bath.

When you dont see them when you wash it out before use. Then you get in and you feel it stuck to your leg or fingers, then its impossible to get it off with wet hands!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom