Dont that say it all :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
Very interesting, but were the buyers swayed by the image or were the media swayed by it and gave them more coverage as a result?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What that story highlights isn't anything thats changed over the last 30 years. Image has always been important.

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
"We wanted the song to be judged on its merits and stir up the water a little bit, break the mould."

They wanted it to be judged on it's own merits so they used a video showing a bunch of of teenagers...Something doesn't add up here.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
"We wanted the song to be judged on its merits and stir up the water a little bit, break the mould."

They wanted it to be judged on it's own merits so they used a video showing a bunch of of teenagers...Something doesn't add up here.
I was thinking just that...

Saying: "We wanted to get our music heard because we think it'd be ignored unfairly otherwise, hey it's a pretty cool social statement too eh?" is once thing, but I agree, he's contradicting himself. Possibly explaining their lack on publicity in the first place ;)

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
I've now got to the stage where I can stretch my arsehole over a washing machine and carry it from London to Manchester.

Beat that!

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
The wayriders! I remember them playing in my school, in Chester, when they first started off. They're pretty good anyway from what i remember. Nice to see them doing some more stuff.

edit: especially liked as there was some fat git with the surname of Wayrider in, then, year 7 who we all used to take the piss out of. So added another level of fame to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom