Don't sell your linings yet !

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like linings are a bit bugged, sold some top level ones from a handful of silver yesterday.

Has been reported to GOA, but didn't want others losing money finding out.

Darzil

capa

Fledgling Freddie
Linings

Found same after patch :) But have good advice for all crafters who has linings in stock and doesn't want to wait when/if Mithic fix this problem with joke prices for sellsback. You can salvage linings for good amount of materials. And don't lose time unsticking lining pieces. It will take same time to salvage every single lining and stucked pieces. And you will get materials from salvage depending of quantity of lining pieces (for ex. you salvage single leather leg lining - it will take about 5 min and gives you 25 leather, after that you salvage a pack of 10 stuck leather linings - it takes about same 5 min to salvage and you get 250 leather from it. I don't remembar exact values but this is principle).
Good luck to all.

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Looks like linings are a bit bugged, sold some top level ones from a handful of silver yesterday.

Has been reported to GOA, but didn't want others losing money finding out.

Darzil

i was happily selling stacks of linings before i realised i was getting fuck all :D think i only lost 3 stacks.... whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom