Don't own the game, interested in a few things.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The CoC, could someone post it here?

Just to give a general idea on blizzards policies. I got some good karma from blizzard in the past, just wanting(bored) to see if they kept it together so to say.

Another thing, could someone go on a limb in posting a "complete" UI here?

Might be silly, but i never found one on the interweb where there were the windows open.

Thanks, odd post, but still! :D

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
For complete and renowned UI's: Knock yourself out

For complete UI packages of different mods (and inspiration to make your own, I find this solution better than the typical UI builds like Cosmos that come with a lot of mods you don't need): Knock yourself out

Thug

Fledgling Freddie
if you dont like cosmos as some dont have a look for INSOMNIAX RECOMPILATION v1.42, pretty good ui without a lot of useless shit

clearbrook

Fledgling Freddie
You can look at "terms of use" under "account creation" without needing a CD-key! (site is back up now)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks all, be moving my ocular thingies towards it briefly :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Has anyone else noticed this gem in the term of use? :p

Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, access policies, the availability of any World of Warcraft feature, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access World of Warcraft, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for World of Warcraft, and institution of new fees or charges for World of Warcraft, effective upon prior notice as follows.

This is just the way i expected Good Ol Bliz to work, marvellous. No sarcasm, i think this is a stroke of genius.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Has anyone else noticed this gem in the term of use? :p

This is just the way i expected Good Ol Bliz to work, marvellous. No sarcasm, i think this is a stroke of genius.

Well every time they change the ToS, and every time they patch the game, you have to agree to it again on login. If you find something you really dont like, then press decline instead of accept and stop playing. I imagine however that they would have to come up with something truely stupid to make most of us hit decline instead of accept, which is a testament to the positive sides of the game :)
That they reserve the right to make those changes isnt very surprising, as not doing it would likely result in lots of opportunistic lawsuits over in the US if the game was changed in a way that some people didnt like.

It isnt as if they will try to fuck us over just because the ToS says they can make sweeping changes, that would be bad buisness.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oooh i didn't mean it like that. Like i said, stroke of genius(rip genius man) from Bliz.

Just imagine if they added:

"Noone can in any case cease their account"

How many would blindly click "accept" even if they said "changes to the ToS have been made" :D

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
teh seel should come play!
teh seel be fun!
teh seel can turn naughty people into carrots..... amongest other things.
yay for teh seel!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Elenos said:
i think im missing something about teh Seel .. hmmm :drink:

Don't feel sad, it's a common condition these days.

Try searching for some of my posts, threads and stuff...might explain some.

Hmm....have to do a "Who's Teh Seel" thread and gather all necessary info on it some day...

clearbrook

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Try searching for some of my posts, threads and stuff...might explain some.

Do you dream of becoming a Sporran. You know sorta like Cleopatra used to dream of becoming Shirley MacLain?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
clearbrook said:
Do you dream of becoming a Sporran. You know sorta like Cleopatra used to dream of becoming Shirley MacLain?

I really couldn't say...

For one, sporran is something i don't know.

For other, cleopatra used to say a lot of things just to get some "happy time". Cheeky lady.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
You should start a fanclub tothori, i think you got quite a few fanbois here :)
Dang, i actually think i would join myself :p

"Carrots are orange and thats a wonderfull thing"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lakih said:
You should start a fanclub tothori, i think you got quite a few fanbois here :)
Dang, i actually think i would join myself :p

"Carrots are orange and thats a wonderfull thing"

When i get my comp home(sometime), i'll make a site for Teh Seel. Wait for it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom