Dont Nerf Dragonfang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cloak_

IMO the main problem with DF is that Infils can easily have more WS than SB`s/NS`s

Balance the classes in some way dont nerf them :x

Im happy fighting infils as it is, didnt see too many sb out tnite though.

Id rather have NS *magic* line looked at than nerfing another class entirely.

No idea what the SB equiv is.

Discuss :x

M

marczje

hehe their stun lasts longer then i have time to press ip, reduce stunned time imo..

O

old.BJ|Bored

Nerf strafing ;o

or at least make it so if you strafed at any time you got the 'cant attack u were strafing'

/me puts in stealth nerf to hunters

L

Loveless

Would be nice to see some balance back between stealthers.

But the fact is, if x realm has something good it will get nerfed (Savages, but imo there nerf is warrented)

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Cloak_
IMO the main problem with DF is that Infils can easily have more WS than SB`s/NS`s

Balance the classes in some way dont nerf them :x

Im happy fighting infils as it is, didnt see too many sb out tnite though.

Id rather have NS *magic* line looked at than nerfing another class entirely.

No idea what the SB equiv is.

Discuss :x

its the active popuation imbalance that will cause the nerf mate. to many albs playing / lvling infils to few active sb's / nightshades that causes more nerf complaints that causes more infils to be rolled cause there considered uber self-fulling prophecy then nerf.

K

K0nah

yep more and more infilz gettin pl'd to 50 everyday and u know what? infil is damn boring :)

its not like u got a constant stream of dumb solo warders pouring out of pk 24/7 like sb/ns's have... and all of them running in a straight line on the road :rolleyes:

F

freeco

Originally posted by K0nah
yep more and more infilz gettin pl'd to 50 everyday and u know what? infil is damn boring :)

its not like u got a constant stream of dumb solo warders pouring out of pk 24/7 like sb/ns's have... and all of them running in a straight line on the road :rolleyes:

I love them all!! :D

Edit: Until they get to amg and stop there to w8 for more :p

R

Rollie

remove all evade based stuns from assasins

The DW and DF styles for the inf will get the bat soon from the looks of all the whining.

V

Vrollo

Come on stop the whining about DF :) (stop whining in general)
Agree with Marczje, maybe reduce the stun time a bit, 7 sec or so. Don't know how many sec stun is Diamond Back, but if you reduce it don't make it a lvl 50 style anymore.

S

Silenzio

Re: Re: Dont Nerf Dragonfang!

Originally posted by Pandemic
to few active nightshades that causes more nerf complaints that causes more infils to be rolled cause there considered uber self-fulling prophecy then nerf.

mmm 16 hib stealther yest night all at hmg :) 3 ov em ranger so mmm 13 ns... is that "few active ns"?

:)

R

Rg.Roller

Imo the fact that the DF style itself does nice damage makes it far far too ez for infils. From watching wittors movie it seems you just spam that style over and over till the "garanted" evades happens.

Make the DF style hit like a pillow, but keep the stun. Will make it more about timing than a nice bonus to a move your already doing anyway. I would have to say i would equally match the "savage" class to the "infil" in the fotm catergory. Its just less people in general care about the stealth class's....except the stealthers themselves.

E

elyand

I just say one thing

Fix the AF Buffs and its sorted

J

JawZ

I would like to know why DF got 9s stun while Frosty gaze which is second in LA evade chain only got ~6-7s stun :>

I don't have a problem with DF myself but imo both DF and Annhiliation should be second styles in a chain. All other melee weaponstuns are, like sword,axe,hammer second in chain after block and even then they are only 6-7s stun.

That's just IMO :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by JawZ
I would like to know why DF got 9s stun while Frosty gaze which is second in LA evade chain only got ~6-7s stun :>

I don't have a problem with DF myself but imo both DF and Annhiliation should be second styles in a chain. All other melee weaponstuns are, like sword,axe,hammer second in chain after block and even then they are only 6-7s stun.

That's just IMO :)

Maybe its cos DF is a lvl 50 style and FG is ~34.....donno

V

vintervargen

the only thing you can nerf, is the stun duration. if you nerf the dmg, you can use hamstring or dual shadows instead. same if you change the endurance usage for example. :|

B

behatch

dont nerf infils is like saying dont nerf savages

J

JawZ

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Maybe its cos DF is a lvl 50 style and FG is ~34.....donno

If stun was following a "duration of stun depending on level of style" scheme then why is lvl 50 Brutalize 10s stun while Annhilation and Dragon Fang is 9s... and why is lvl 42 Slam 9s while Annhilation and Dragon Fang is 9s :p

And even if it was a problem giving lower lvl players a 9s stun, then they could just make the stunduration scale with the playerlvl.

G

gargultroll

make DF a follow up style...and problem solved

Q

qyrf

Originally posted by gargultroll
make DF a follow up style...and problem solved

YEARH! make it a follow up on a anytime style plzzz :)

C

Cawr

Originally posted by JawZ
If stun was following a "duration of stun depending on level of style" scheme then why is lvl 50 Brutalize 10s stun while Annhilation and Dragon Fang is 9s... and why is lvl 42 Slam 9s while Annhilation and Dragon Fang is 9s :p

And even if it was a problem giving lower lvl players a 9s stun, then they could just make the stunduration scale with the playerlvl.

I guess the main logic behind the extended stuns on shield spec is to make it worth speccing rather than going fully offensive and having a similar duration to twack the nasties.

They prolly also thought that a shield tank wouldn't be able to take down some classes in the 9/10s given they had to sacrifice some offense... Oh no wait thats just poor double specced albs!

Edit : Oh yeh, think brutalize should have a longer stun tho :)

G

glorien_

Re: Re: Dont Nerf Dragonfang!

Originally posted by Pandemic
its the active popuation imbalance that will cause the nerf mate. to many albs playing / lvling infils to few active sb's / nightshades that causes more nerf complaints that causes more infils to be rolled cause there considered uber self-fulling prophecy then nerf.

Ive heard that there a loads of mids rolling savages meaning their population is high whereas other tank populations stay around the same. Fact is Savage and DF in the same place if you nerf one then to be "balanced" then nerf the other.

But when has mythic/goa ever been logical and fair?? :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

please discuss this in one of the other million DF threads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom