Don't mess with deadly shadows!

C

Cyfr

Ruining everyone elses fun so you can have some is so much better then whining on BW...

O

old.Morchaoron

the FOTM savage groups scared all albs out of emain, remember how empty it was?

nice rvring if there are like 5 mid groups running around and your the only alb group, adds guaranteed...

guess its your turn now xDDD

now i say the same they said before:

QQ

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
were not the ones whining about "OMG LAME STEALTHER ZERG MUST MAKE 5000 BW THREADS" xDD

no u would be the ones OMG LAME SAVAGE FOTM GROUPS MUST MAKE 5000 BW THREADS xDDD.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by amazingsteve
no u would be the ones OMG LAME SAVAGE FOTM GROUPS MUST MAKE 5000 BW THREADS xDDD.

you see me making threads about that here?

nope! xDDD

and i only care indirectly about them, since they dont annoy me directly but scare people away thus being the only group in emain sux xDD

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.diabolus
coz it dont have pvp?

Precise,and it dont have "I'm rr11 i'm better than you irl!!!" guys :D

K

klavrynd

can we keep the whines about the same topic in the same thread mayhaps?

kthxbyeirl

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by klavrynd
can we keep the whines about the same topic in the same thread mayhaps?

kthxbyeirl

can´t we have ALL the whines in one thread instead?? then the people actualyl caring can read that thread when they check the forums and the rest of us dont have to botehr

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Precise,and it dont have "I'm rr11 i'm better than you irl!!!" guys :D

heh, ever played pve everquest?

in each game people have their own way of saying how they 'pwn' more then others you really dont need rvr for that xD

A

amazingsteve

measure the size of your equipment by how well you can pwn computer controlled mobs? wow that is sad :eek:

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by Addlcove
can´t we have ALL the whines in one thread instead?? then the people actualyl caring can read that thread when they check the forums and the rest of us dont have to botehr

no, i'm out of a job then :<

O

old.Morchaoron

measure the size of your equipment by how well you can pwn computer controlled mobs? wow that is sad :eek:

tell them :p

M

Melachi-

Whine threads make the best read tbh

Whine threads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grats threads (unless it turns into bitter whine)

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Melachi-
Whine threads make the best read tbh

Whine threads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grats threads (unless it turns into bitter whine)

Gratz on your whine thread appreciation post :clap: :).

H

Hyuga Hinata

And measuring the size of your equipment by how well you hammer random keys on your keyboard is any better?

K

klavrynd

were not the ones whining about "OMG LAME STEALTHER ZERG MUST MAKE 5000 BW THREADS" xDD

nice rvring if there are like 5 mid groups running around and your the only alb group, adds guaranteed...

pact zergana anyone? :rolleyes:

just read around on the boards (that includes fr/ger/us), albs are the same everywhere. there's 1% that can play and the rest are a bunch of twits that spent their time whining trying to get everyone elsed nerfed to smithereens so they can compete with a skill level that lies just above 0

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron

now i say the same they said before:

QQ

Ohhh poor little you ...

QQ and go play with lego imho.......

A

Avernal

btw, does constanze even know that radar does NOT work against stealthed people?

think before u speak

O

old.Jeriraa

Imho people just let em take their own medicine...

Hib and Mid stealthers unite and chain wipe them lamers 24/7 for a week. <points towards teamspeak>

B

bone_idle

Maybe Hib and Mid unite to bash the crap out of albs relic keeps. We'll take power and you take strength.

Deal? :)

T

Tacticus

DS did not wipe a FG eclipse running together as a fg.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Tacticus
DS did not wipe a FG eclipse running together as a fg.

So they zerged you with 2 groups or Costanze raising her/his ego again?

C

Cyfr

Originally posted by old.Downanael
So they zerged you with 2 groups or Costanze raising her/his ego again?

Take a wild guess ;)

T

Tacticus

Nah our group ran to suicide as emain been empty for ages, so ran towards apk, 4 of us decided would be fun to run up onto amg wall, while the other 4 ran through heading to apk. Then i think bout all of albions stealthers popped on the amg wall and i just sat down to die. think 2 of the others who ran up the wall jumped off the wall to suicide aswell.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Tacticus
Nah our group ran to suicide as emain been empty for ages, so ran towards apk, 4 of us decided would be fun to run up onto amg wall, while the other 4 ran through heading to apk. Then i think bout all of albions stealthers popped on the amg wall and i just sat down to die. think 2 of the others who ran up the wall jumped off the wall to suicide aswell.

Nah the zone would of crashed if it was all alb stealthers:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom