Help don't know if it works but worth a shot...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OK people,

Pookie is ill, she's my baby and I love her very much and am willing to have the piss taken out of me and sound like a wacko for her, so can you send out positive thoughts... I don't know if it'll work but am willing to try anything.

Here is a picture so you can like focus your vibes or whatever it is you are supposed to do.

Many thanks, much appreciated Ez, B2 (and also Pookie the Wonderpig and her roomie, Errol the Perril)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hope Pookie gets better soon! If everything turns out ok, can you dress him/her up in a leather coat?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol leather coat? dont know about that but they have some cute little halloween costumes in build-a-bear tbh i was thinking a pumpkin

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Aww no the pookster cant be ill :(!! Hope she gets better very soon <pew pew vibes pew>

Thadius

Part of the furniture
oh fuck off cocknose, that video is sitll as annoying now as it was ages ago :9

Im going to be singing that now all night! :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
GO POOKIE GO GO!!!!

guinea-pig-weight-l_786613i.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good luck with Pookie, Ez. hope betterment is on the horizon (or better, just outside the door for the little 'un) :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wow thx for all this guys, we really appreciate it :)

The good news is she's taking her syringe feeds (grudgingly...I tend to wear most of it) and is eating a little veg when she feels like it. Speaking of which, it's time to get punched, spat at and generally abused by the Pookster!

*gets bib and feeding syringe*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
... um just had a phone call, maybe you could think some positive stuff for B2, looks liek theyre closing his office down :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
Positive thoughts being sent to the entire Ez household
*concentrates very hard*
*eyes glazes over*
*starts to drool*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Vas I love that pic, thx for posting it, thats made me smile a lot and pookie was admiring the muscle on that weight lifting piggy.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Vas I love that pic, thx for posting it, thats made me smile a lot and pookie was admiring the muscle on that weight lifting piggy.

Glad I managed to turn her on. Now you just need to put her on top of that spinning washing machine of yours and I think she will be totally recovered :sex:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
... um just had a phone call, maybe you could think some positive stuff for B2, looks liek theyre closing his office down :(

ah this sounds like a shit week, but I hope everything works out for him!

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh. Unlucky ez. Like others said I hope everything isback on track soon!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thanks guys,

Pookie didn't make it she died this morning, we were all together and she was nice and comfy on a folded t-shirt and just slipped away very peacefully. We are both very sad about it but glad that we were all together and had a chance for lots of strokes, cuddles and kisses and goodbyes.

She gave us so many brilliant memories and made us laugh so much that she will be very badly missed but we will always remember her because of how much fun she was.

Pookie the Wonderpig; the bestest little piggy in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom