dont join this guild

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
Think Of The Children ! :( :(

Eeeek that one makes me cringe, there's a guy in Bournemouth who goes around the town centre collecting money just endlessly saying "Think of the children". The money goes straight into his pocket and there's nothing they could do about it as he's not actually saying he's collecting for a charity.

Wouldn't mind so much but he's a creepy looking sod.

Back to topic as someone said join another guild, oh and give you brother a slap.

Think of it as the GM wasn't kicking you from the guild, he was kicking your character, your character did it and got kicked, doesn't matter who was at the computer at the time.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Eeeek that one makes me cringe, there's a guy in Bournemouth who goes around the town centre collecting money just endlessly saying "Think of the children". The money goes straight into his pocket and there's nothing they could do about it as he's not actually saying he's collecting for a charity.

Wouldn't mind so much but he's a creepy looking sod.

Well that's the day job rumbled :(

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Some one drag the GM in here i want to hear the other side of this ;)

Q

Qira

Dont judge whole guild

As a member of Noblemen guild i want say only one thing releated to topic: dont judge whole guild on base of one personal conflict of two people...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe there is another side here... but always remember.... if you want... alot of chocolate on your biscuit... join our CLUB.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Maybe there is another side here... but always remember.... if you want... alot of chocolate on your biscuit... join our CLUB.

I don't think you are taking this seriously. This is a serious issue here. I think we need to create a Judicial Review of the whole process. Followed by the creation of a planning/policy committee to look at this grave crisis. Reporting to Mythic/GoA and perhaps some representatives of the playing community at large. Then even further, perhaps .... aw .... nads to it.

My favourite club biccies were the orange ones - yum! :clap:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Mybuddies said:
I don't think you are taking this seriously. This is a serious issue here. I think we need to create a Judicial Review of the whole process. Followed by the creation of a planning/policy committee to look at this grave crisis. Reporting to Mythic/GoA and perhaps some representatives of the playing community at large. Then even further, perhaps .... aw .... nads to it.

My favourite club biccies were the orange ones - yum! :clap:

help help im being repressed !

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
What happends if those two get married and have children?

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
Let's see; this thread was started by the same guy (assuming this is also your in-game name) that's twice asked me this week 'Do you wanna powerlevel me?'.

Interesting way to phrase it, and worth a giggle first time (and a big laugh considering your class). Second time, a very simple read of /who cabalist would have shown that, being in Odin's the answer was going to be pretty obvious. Especially as I'd already explained I was the wrong type of Cabby :)

My point? Dunno; use some common sense maybe? Not an awful lot of point in asking again by the way, as I won't be seeing it on my screen :)

Oh! That's it! A campaign for common sense! What a novel idea!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
okay necromania.. i'm gonna give some advice here.. aint a piss take like the others.. and i'm assuming your a necro by your name ok :) plz correct me if wrong hehe

u dont need to be in a guild who demand cash for artifacts. best off out of it.
any guild who kicks a necro whilst they short on cash are well.. mad.. i've mad insane amounts of cash with my necro when i play on prydwen.. and thats not often tbh these days..

another word of advice.. as a necro.. why in gods name would u ask for pl? this goes to all budding necros as well reading this.. u can level up solo in what.. 2 weeks.. at most.. aint hard. all that time u spend pm'ing peeps asking for pl.. u could be getting bub after bub... no point really.. sure its boring but boy is it worth it in long run.

pming someone asking for pl is by far and away the most annoying thing in the world.. easily beating asking for cash..

stay inguilded if u must.. group up with peeps if u bored to kill bigger stuff.. if u get on and have a laugh.. join/form guild etc..

u gotta remember that as a necro (if u only have 1 account) u gotta be friends with another necro.. thinking bb for a bit of farming here and mutual pl.. it does work.

just dont let peeps get u down ok.. takes time.. but not much time if u a necro with a necro friend hehe :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
Even the best GM`s get pissed off sometimes, cept me of course, ok well maybe sometimes :p

/em listens to Rigante rvr teamspeak and gets the cotton wool buds ready :m00:

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Clubs are not Cookies :(

I like Cookies :)

White choc chip rock

btw.. if you pay me a pack of them I can lead a raid for you ;)

Myth.. can you pl me? no groups ever want me :( something about I eat to many cookies and dont pbaoe when they pull :<

Oh just though.. if you eat to many clubs they give you Man BooBs!! Oo

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
By the way, orange Clubs knock all other types of Club into a cocked hat.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
maybe your right ilaya . but still dont think its fair ...... that he blaimes me to be the vault stealer, `?? , and he also said that i never putted things in vaukt, i did put things in vault, but no much, because im not playing 10-15 hours a day like him, and then he said that 3 guild members had complained about my atittude, no right, talked to all of them , no one, ever complained about me, , but heard from them that the guild vault stealer ( britishfools) leaved guild after 1 week, only by taking things from vault, but the gl said to me yesterday..(i asked this. necromania : why did you kick me out of guild, have i ever done anything to you ore the guild? , jeroidric> yes, you steals items from the guild vault, and never put things in vault, and someone has complained about your atittude. .... but now they are going to have a meeting next sunday, but no matter what, im aint gonna join the guild again :D

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I think we need a ruling on cookies vs clubs from Magical Trevor

He's very clever, thats why everyone loves him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom