dont join this guild

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hmm as im new here i dont know if its illegal to black list members and guilds... but gonna do it anyway..

my main char is called necromaina....

for a few days ago i was a good member in the guild " noblemen"

then my bro saw that the GL was selling an artifact called something with oracle, my bro just bought that item for 1,5P , and have 2 ... and can sell them for 2 P ..

anyway, my bro just told him that is was very expensive, then he didnt answer it, ( my bro was writing to him at my char) then when i got back ( was AFK) i talked to the GL (jeroidric) he told me to shut up.. iasked why to shut up, he just said " just shut up or leave guild" then i said shut up your self, then he kicked me out, and havent done him anything before,, ??????

you think thats fair ??

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
PS. the GL was selling it for 5 P ... :D and my bro didnt buy it from him.. :))

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
took me 10minutes but think i got it \o/

You let you brother use your account to take the piss out of your GM because he was selling the same artifact at a different price?

You then get kicked from the guild for telling your GM to shut up himself when you get back from afk.... but while you was afk your brother was taking the piss out of your GM.

Do I get a Cookie?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
nooo..
i was at the toilet , i actually was lvl'ing my char, but whats ever, my bro took control when i took on toilet, then he saw it, but when i got back i saw what he had wroted to me, then i ask why i had to shut up, then he said shut up or leave guild THEN i said shut up your self

Morimdin

Banned
omg! is lajk, omfg u sell expenziv meighty! omfg u n000bz0r GM n00b!11!1 1
u aer lajk leim! "shut up" shut up urslf meighty i fagg j0 app man! u sell expenzive! /gc remove necronoobwithnoobname
OMFG HI KIKKED MI FRÅM GULD! I WAJN ÅN FH!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

:touch:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I think of the children playing and DAoC whenever one annoys me ingame...

I think they should all be banned 'til they become old enough to not make themselves look stupid :flame:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with the good sir Smurflord !
Someone PLEASE think of the children! THE CHILDREN! :(

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Speeedy said:
took me 10minutes but think i got it \o/

You let you brother use your account to take the piss out of your GM because he was selling the same artifact at a different price?

You then get kicked from the guild for telling your GM to shut up himself when you get back from afk.... but while you was afk your brother was taking the piss out of your GM.

Do I get a Cookie?
No you don't, the cookies are mine :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Have a few people from that guild PM me begging for PL then getting quite rude when I tell them " Sorry I don't find it fun powerleveling others" :-P

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
( my bro was writing to him at my char)

Alway the bro's fault :cheers: Never your own.. seems like we heard that story before.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
this one time some guy didn`t tell me i was great when he logged on so booted him from the guild tbh!1

seriously though I`ve heard lots of complaints from people in the past myself, sometimes GM`s just get a lot of hassle maybe you just caught him at the wrong time? Even the best GM`s get pissed off sometimes, cept me of course, ok well maybe sometimes :p

Try talking to him again :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
actually i founf out why he kicked me that fast, he is stressed because the guild is allmost broke, and everyone is stealing 10-20 items from vault everytime...

BUT FFS BE SERIOUS ! WITH THE ANSWERS!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't have been more sensible to lock the guild vaults?

A

Aoln

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but it wasnt my fault cos daisy was getting off with dan behing the bike shed even tho shes suppose to be going out with mike even tho everyone knows hes getting blow from candice who should really be giving it to chris but he called her a fat slag for letting ryan touching her faff even though he said it smelt of fish fingers cos hes got glasses and glasses means your blind which means you cant see so shut up

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but it wasnt my fault cos daisy was getting off with dan behing the bike shed even tho shes suppose to be going out with mike even tho everyone knows hes getting blow from candice who should really be giving it to chris but he called her a fat slag for letting ryan touching her faff even though he said it smelt of fish fingers cos hes got glasses and glasses means your blind which means you cant see so shut up

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
YHEEEEEEESS :worthy:

(its funny irl cos being Scottish I get the accent perfect for that :clap: )

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
actually i founf out why he kicked me that fast, he is stressed because the guild is allmost broke, and everyone is stealing 10-20 items from vault everytime...

BUT FFS BE SERIOUS ! WITH THE ANSWERS!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

Answer? You expected an answer??!!

Hmmmm :wij:

Lets see, if you really want the Uncle Stalin 5 year plan how about this:-

1. Join another guild;
2. Don't let bruv on the PC
3. Errr that's it I think

:fluffle:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes... into the eyes.... your under... When you awake youll believe that your not a fat little girl called Vicki but your a cute little kitten called fluffy........... 3.....2......1..... your back in the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom