Dont go buffbot just yet...

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Hadess

And i dont wish mercenaries to be nerfed. I just want you to be it because you have a big mouth.

Who gets his point over without insulting people, or sulking about it.

All my intentions of my 1st post on this thread,were, through thier call to get our clerics nerfed,the other realms have in fact made us stronger ,nothing more, nothing less.

Now you have a bit more time on your hands in rvr ask a few alb tanks thier opinions,on the new cleric status,come to think about it ask a few clerics to.

A

andrilyn

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Btw.. still not sure why people go 'omg i got healed in rvr woohoo'!

Even pre patch I was specced in rejuv, along with Redb and others that I can't remember atm, and we always tried to heal in groups.

So basically, if you want healing from a cleric, don't group with a smite/enhance cleric.

Really hate people that expect a cleric to heal, i mean so if they expect a cleric to heal can I expect that a minstrel will hit SoS on my command or anything.
Just play as you like, you like to smite? smite away, you like to heal? heal as much as possible, but people are always complaining about that their entire group got wiped because a cleric didnt heal.
I see it just like soccer, they always blame the keeper but he cant help shit if the defense is bad.
Just got 1 think to say if you get killed live with it dont try to blaim others for it since they were just playing their character as they like.

Dont want to say you cant advice people to heal, but blaiming a death of a group on 1 person is not nice and is not true since a cleric or for that matter any healer cant keep everyone alive since if that was true you would never lose.

L

Lochlyessa

People often forget that the person playing the healer is actually a person.. with feelings and opinions on how their class should be played. As with that Andri said, if you expect clerics to heal 24/7, can you also expect sheild spec tanks to stay near the casters to guard them, the sorcs to always mez everything and the minsts to hit power song the second you need it?

Just remember theres actually a person behind the character, and wonder how you'd like to be treated if you were that person playing that char.

K

Krillin.

Previously smite 48, i notice a big difference now and as such feel weaker.

To people moaning about not getting heals i can simply say this :p
If you want a personal ambulance service go make one :)

Suppose i should start whining about their not being enough sword and board tanks and paladins with high heal chants now :)

You selfish lot why don't you start thinking of your realm mates and spec more towards being a group player, nerf Albion more thats my motto, hehe

D

dippy

< just doesn't like being killed by dot/poison after using a healing totem to give cleric extra time, running towards them and saying, dotted/poisoned need heal pwease! (cweric has powar and isin group) and not getting one cos cleric is medding to rez someone :( takes a lot less power to save someone with 1 heal than to have to rez them :)

blimey this isn't my account

Thorn Salix Gimpfiltrator and a Gentleman

Users who are viewing this thread