dont get it

Ezteq

Queen of OT
So while eating mah lunch I watched a bit of telly, a show called 10 years younger and they were showing you how to achieve the appearance of perfect skin with makeup...

I'm a chick and occasionally wear the stuff (have about 7 items in my girly basket) but I don't understand why they want to achieve the appearance when if you just stop using it you get good skin anyway? Its like the thing of plucking out all eyebrows and drawing them on...shaving legs then wearing tights to cover them also confuses me.

I'm pretty sure make up is used to accentuate certain features (eyes, lips etc) but why do they use it to cover up whats there and just draw over the top...whhhhy??? I know you guys and probably don't know but most of you have female people in your lives, can you ask them to explain please?

Also what are your views on it, I mean do you go "wow her makeup is really great!" when you see a gal or do you wonder what she 'really' looks like?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i dont like birds that wear makeup usually.

tris-

ye, do you want me to fist your arse hole?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you'll need more than a fist to feel the insides of that gaping wound

even the 9 Nazgul thundering through the sphyncter wouldn't touch the edges

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ez... you can obviously see the maturity above :)...

You have girls that put make up on to make them feel more confidant.

You have girls that look really pretty even without make up

You have girls that need make up to look pretty

I think its more of a mixture... like...omg she looks really pretty or it could be a turn off because the girls have over done it. Then again I just look the boobs first then the face :p hehe

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl so really girls should all just walk about topless and no one would care what they actually looked like

megadave

I am a FH squatter
good make up is when you dont realise make up is being worn.

you dont want some arseface with no make up at all but you dont want a clown face either

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its all about the orange fake tans with the obvious hairline, now that is sexy

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sure <drools> :) wanna be the first to lead the way? :)

lol asperins on an ironing board here matey the only way these babies could lead the way to anything is if someone was looking for directions using braille

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i personally am not a fan of big boobs, i much prefer small pert ones anyday of the week

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
lol asperins on an ironing board here matey the only way these babies could lead the way to anything is if someone was looking for directions using braille

Well lucky you :) I'm just that person :p obviously I wont say I can see tho! :)

tris-

heres another one then.
if you meet a bird you can comment something like "you have nice eyes" but you couldnt say "you have nice breasts" and expect the same reaction. whats the problem? both bodily features that serve a function, both can look nice, but you cant say the same about both. one can be enhanced by makeup and the other clothes. but both enhanced for the same reasons.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Make ups cool to a certain extent..

Then I start to hate it, can't stand it when some chavvy girl is wearing a facefull of foundation its like, - er, no - :kissit:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
yes, didn't a wise man once say that everybody needs a bosom for a pillow?

Not sure if he was wise, didn't he also say a "Brim full of asha on the 45" or some such nonesense

Nate

FH is my second home
I only wear it because I want to get laid more often..wait.......what?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
heres another one then.
if you meet a bird you can comment something like "you have nice eyes" but you couldnt say "you have nice breasts" and expect the same reaction. whats the problem? both bodily features that serve a function, both can look nice, but you cant say the same about both. one can be enhanced by makeup and the other clothes. but both enhanced for the same reasons.

Maybe makeup on eyes can accentuate them, which they do themselves? Pushy bars do the work on the lowers shoulder boulders which is cheating (bra off-gravity hits-fwakoom-donk boobs on floor :p) but that's not done by the person themselves. Maybe that's a difference, just speculating here.

Not sure if he was wise, didn't he also say a "Brim full of asha on the 45" or some such nonesense

Yeah Brimful of Asha was going about when I was at Uni. Saw an interview with Tjinder Singh the lead bloke at the time, haven't heard anything from Cornershop other than that first album. Asha Bholdsli (or however it's spelt, sounded close to that) is some Bollywood singer he said and I'm assuming 45 meant 45 rpm records. Old skool.

I don't think native english speakers were ever gonna get the whole song, as there's all the punjab names/references. The Norman Cook (aka. Fatboy Slim) chart remix that got to no.1 isn't as good as the album version imo. The album one's much more chilled and slower.

Personally I don't think us blokes are that astute at noting make up unless there's far too much.

Oh, and while it was in the thread just for the giggle:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
failed quote lol erm.. no.. but i take your point

too much slap = slapper.

if u cant grow old gracefully dont bother. how often do u see peeps trying to look younger than they are and you just KNOW...

look at Cher... all plastic and makeup... cant smile or frown... is it really worth it? everyone knows she's old....

elton john... oh he;s got hair now... who doesnt know its fake?

10 year younger? just another excuse for gary glitter to go on the rampage tbh, and next time it could be you!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol what happens though when you take this stunning perky breasted gal home for a night of passion...wake up in zee morning and theres makeup all over your bedding, a wonder bra, tights, control top knickers, fake eyelashes and false nails on the floor and from the corridor comes a droopy boobied quasimodo saying Ooh Daaaarling last night was just wonderful!!

I mean that's like breach of contract or mis selling of goods isnt it lol?

[btw am still shuddering @ the anal sink hole pic lol, what with that and chodax's bloody eyelid....eeergh!]

tierk

Part of the furniture
I personally prefer a woman that only uses a little or no makeup but alas living in Qatar, as i am sure that anyone living in this part of the world can tell you, all you will see here (99 out of 100 cases) is makeup applied with a fucking bricklayers trowel.

It leads to some truly unbelievable moments the following morning, when you awake to discover that the absolute beauty you scored last night was in fact not half as gorgeous as you were led to believe.

Anyway it isnt something people complain about here in Qatar considering we have a 4 to 1 ratio of guys to girls, as the old saying goes "never look a gift horse in the mouth"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom