Dolphins!!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
You're not fooling anyone here...
Everyone knows the Dolphins left earth just before the Vogons destroyed it, and we received this Earth Mark II from the Dolphins in the "Save the humans" campain...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you bunch of barbaric bastards!

little dolphin actually saves the life of 2 whales and instead of saying how wonderful...you say you'd eat it Oo

jeesus remind me never to save you lot when your lost at sea i'd end up being eaten by 30 nerds....oooooh :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
lol you bunch of barbaric bastards!

little dolphin actually saves the life of 2 whales and instead of saying how wonderful...you say you'd eat it Oo

jeesus remind me never to save you lot when your lost at sea i'd end up being eaten by 30 nerds....oooooh :D

But that's not what people are saying though.

They say "they could eat dolphin" not "i'd eat that dolphin".

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl so right your in a sushi bar and you order dolphin but you say to the chef "now then my good man, has this dolphin on the menu actually saved the life of a fellow creature? if yes then he may go free... if not then bring on the barbecue sauce and man bib!"

(if there are any dolphins out there reading this thread...although we already know dolphins are intelligent so they're probably not... i urge you to rush out there and go save some people now!! or even a fellow sea creature but fgs make sure there is a journalist present...preferably save the journalist...theres something i never thought id say, ever)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Stop twisting it like that you, you, human twister mat!

I meant, that people didn't think "no that dolphin is only good for eating", but they say "could eat dolphin" and the heroics, or there lack of, of that particular dolphin doesn't matter if not spoken about.

I don't think people don't think that dolphin was cool and all for saving things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom