Dolphins!!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aww sweet.

I've always wanted to taste dolphin, i know its sick and i got greif off the missus for saying it. Along with horse.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Aww sweet.

I've always wanted to taste dolphin, i know its sick and i got greif off the missus for saying it. Along with horse.

Its like Tuna only a bit more of a rubbery texture. Had some in Osaka, Japan as part of a banquet. They would not say what we were eating until after we tried it.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
You can get horse in any supermarket in france. Never tried it myself ... they are a bitch to catch.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Its like Tuna only a bit more of a rubbery texture. Had some in Osaka, Japan as part of a banquet. They would not say what we were eating until after we tried it.

Would you eat it again?

You can get horse in any supermarket in france. Never tried it myself ... they are a bitch to catch.

9mil pistol will do the trick!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
As long as the Mrs was not with me. Can't even eat veal when she's around!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Would you eat it again?

9mil pistol will do the trick!

that wouldnt kill a cow

When in the army we used to shoot cows on the ranges (and sheep) 5.56 rounds never seemed to kill em. Was mad

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I'd eat dolphin.... and whale, horse, dog, cat, rat, snake. Everything except spider, i'll try atleast once.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
that wouldnt kill a cow

When in the army we used to shoot cows on the ranges (and sheep) 5.56 rounds never seemed to kill em. Was mad

Army types should be trained to kill with bare hands and foul language alone, guns are for pussies & Rapster wannabies!

Guns for show, knives for a pro - Soap from lock, stock...

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Grrrr, dolphins, irritating, infuriating little bastards.
If they had visible gonads, i'd kick 'em.

Lethul

FH is my second home
that wouldnt kill a cow

Ofc a 9mm would kill if it hit the correct spot. It's the same for all hunters. If they miss the kill spot off the animal, it will run away (and eventually die).
Or in the head like they kill them at the slaughterhouse :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dolphins are awesome, but I like koalas more :)

koala450j.jpg

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
anyone noticed dolphins look like theyre smiling?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
The best thing about dolphins is that scientists say they are very intelligent, so inteligent, they can be used for military work. For example, disarming sea based mines.

So they spent millions of dollars, and many years training them to do it, feeding them a ton of fish to 'reward them', and let them loose in a test area with live mines. The dolphins, being intelligent creatures, escaped the test area, and fucked off to florida.

Laughing all the fucking way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom