TV Dollhouse

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
My wife saw the Whisky thread coming from one throwaway word the previous week. I also liked the difference between Alpha and Echo. Alpha had an underlying psychological problem to start with, was a convicted criminal and had his multiple personalities hit on him in one go. Echo was an activist but at least she had a moral compass. She also had time to slowly build up her composite personality before being hit with all of the personalities at once. In effect, Echo was better prepared for multiple personalities than Alpha and so was able to control herself better.
Putting aside that it's a Joss Whedon vehicle, I quite liked the series and I hope it gets another season.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I am sure I read on Whedon's own page that this was actually meant to be the first episode. Is it ep 00 or ep13?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It would never make sense as 00 ( if you watch it you'll see what I mean ).

( Actually it could make sense as 00 if they were doing a Haruhi style mindfuck ).

Calaen

Awesome, it's got the chick in from singalong blog aint it?

Calaen

Can't beleive they renewed this tbh, (although I am delighted) Viewing figures were crap. Reaper has gone :( even though it's been pulling in a good old number even up against american idol.

Positive is Chuck being renewed and Eurkea starting up again!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ep13 is also available from all your usual sources, at a faster rate of download.

Calaen

It seems like a pilot! Skecthy information, with the introduction of the key characters.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The pilot is shit, some scenes are in the other episodes. If you've watched the series, don't bother.

Calaen

lol that's a very bad review. The episode is actually a very good one, and leaves alot of questions regardless of whether it was a pilot or a series finale. There is more than just a couple of clips.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In your opinion. To me it runs like a pilot and not a good one.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Just watched the un-aired ep 13. I thought it was really good. Very bonkers in some ways and quite chilling in some of the big ideas it floats.

I think it would have made a dreadful pilot as it gives away too much if you haven't already seen the first series. To me, it sits nicely as a teaser of things to come, giving some direction to the story arc without giving too much away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom