Doing CB encounter 20/11

Hi all. I'm looking for a few merry men to help me ( help anyone else who needs it ) do the CB encounter in Meso @ Skyro spawn point ( the Dreadnought guy )

I tryed doing this with a hero + shade + BB and animist but failed since he randomly agroos the healer :<.

So I need atleast one more tank more ( with protect ) and another support class, could be a warden, druid, a menta with HoT could work aswell. Most any class is welcome though aslong as we got the bases covered.

I'll be online on Sneakers or Sneakersan during the day so if you feel like doing it, just drop a PM :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
been a long time since i did this, but unless they changed the encounter, it should be easily doable with a jug2 chanter, or ml9 chanter + Fop Bot.

Neffneff said:
been a long time since i did this, but unless they changed the encounter, it should be easily doable with a jug2 chanter, or ml9 chanter + Fop Bot.

I think the problem is the Dreadnoughts random agrooing when you heal. I guess a menta could HoT the pet though, ah well well see how ill do the encounter. Never tryed Dreadnought yesterday since he wasn't up but only the other two, wich I know are alot harder.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Ill do it later for you if you still need it , should be about 6pm when i get on.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
We did it two times last nite with healer and ml9 chanter (with lvl 47 champ first time and ns second time), no fop it was easy with that set up (allways small heals on the pet ftw)

and btw the easiest mob on CB is the one who spawms from the bubbles :) south of the middle Island in Meso

Yah did it last night, Dreadnought ( or wtf he is called ) is like 10x times easier then the others. Did it with Hero+nightshade spamming pincer and 1 fop bot spamming small heals, was easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom