dog of the day

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH

gohan

FH is my second home
Boxers are mental, an old mate of mine had 2 and they are both crazy.

Got a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, I'll try and snap a picture of him... not sleeping or try to play my PS3 :p

staffs are chav dogs, and all should be put down,,,, staffs that is.... well... chavs too

nath

Fledgling Freddie
They can be absolutely lovely, they just need to be brought up with some discipline. Put down the chavs by all means, but leave the poor dogs alone. It's not their fault they're brought up by scumbags.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I agree, there are neds living in rented accommodation around the corner from me, and they have a dog.

What kind of a dog?

A staffordshire bull terrier of course.

gohan

FH is my second home

throdgrain

FH is my second home
They can be absolutely lovely, they just need to be brought up with some discipline. Put down the chavs by all means, but leave the poor dogs alone. It's not their fault they're brought up by scumbags.

Quite right.

(They do smell a bit though)

(The dogs as well as the chavs)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
staffs are chav dogs, and all should be put down,,,, staffs that is.... well... chavs too

Not at all, Staff's are excellent dogs... perhaps your just assuming something just by looking at it :touch: :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A huskie. In a flat. Good luck with that.

Well honestly, if it gets enough exercise, it's not that peculiar. Huskies can adapt to normal "city life" as well as any dog, as dogs ALL are rather natural "outdoorsy" types.

It just takes a bit more work, but it's not THAT bad.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Well honestly, if it gets enough exercise, it's not that peculiar. Huskies can adapt to normal "city life" as well as any dog, as dogs ALL are rather natural "outdoorsy" types.

It just takes a bit more work, but it's not THAT bad.

Totally agree, its tough to start with but if your willing to maintain such high commitment it really pays off. let us know if you get one and how you get on mate :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*Ahem*

and;

As I said. Good luck with that. (I was talking to the huskie).

Ah, missed that "not a dog person" thing. Then i would advice against getting a husky as, well, they ARE high maintenance. You really need to love dogs to get one, or be willing to turn into a "dog person" :D

As long as people don't get dogs "'cause they cute 'n stuff!!" and then give them away 'cause they are too high main, i'm cool with it.

Ofcour treat them right and all that general stuff too.

By the by, to any who was wondering, the dog i posted was a Shiba Inu, originally a japanese hunting dog which...you'll love this...was used to hunt small animals like cats :flame:

Gotta love it.

Also it has a vocal range that's just amazing, basically can "talk" it's emotions. And ofcourse, it only respects it's own owner, and as it believes that it's the center of the universe herself, her owner must be something REALLY special to her :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
A huskie is not really a domestic dog, it will kill your flat and possibly you Gohan.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes but when he takes it shopping he can attach it to the trolly and pretend to be indiana jones while riding it around whistling the theme tune.

It would be ace!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yes but when he takes it shopping he can attach it to the trolly and pretend to be indiana jones while riding it around whistling the theme tune.

It would be ace!

That would be so freakin awesome!

gohan

FH is my second home
A huskie is not really a domestic dog, it will kill your flat and possibly you Gohan.

i suppose it depends how its brought up tho, my friend has a huskie and it doesnt like going outside, you have to perseud it to go for walks.

i probly wont get a dog atall cos i wouldnt be able to deal with the mess and smell ect, but i do love huskies.... dont kill my dream

Nate

FH is my second home
Here's Noodle :) She's a Jug (Jack Russell x Pug) 1year and a bit now, lovely little dog. I take her agility training :D and she's bloody brilliant!!!

YouTube - Noodle
[youtubevid]1aMi8kdfwkw[/youtubevid]

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG034.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

noodle%20cropped.jpg

noodle%20sleep.jpg

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
She looks great :D

I have a big dog and small dog and they play great like yours look like they do, obviously Fred my Jack Russell kicks the other dogs arse when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom