Dog has eaten carpet, please help fix!

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
This is great.. top marks to the brainwave that made you decide to try and colour it in.. ahhaha you complete twonk :D

Get an offcut from some shoddy carpet store and whack it in there if you are intent on deceit.

Oh and for future reference, if this happens again and you really *must* colour it in.. SLIDE A PIECE OF PAPER IN THERE FIRST AND COLOUR ON THAT.

Comedy value +++

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lol. You suck Mobius. Just admit you can't be trusted wiht your dog, and take your punishment. Your botched attempts just get you into more shit.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
No need to rip into the guy, he fucked up and no doubt his mother is giving him a severe punishment (part of which appears to be lack of the internet :) ) so no need to lay into him.

Although the carpet colouring was pure comedic genius.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
May i suggest that you do a wee on the offending piece of carpet, then blame the dog (and its wee wee) for having an acid like effect on said carpet.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
JBP| said:
May i suggest that you do a wee on the offending piece of carpet, then blame the dog (and its wee wee) for having an acid like effect on said carpet.

Aren't you getting dogs and the Aliens from Alien mixed up here ?? If dogs had strong acid for piss doubt they would be such nice household pets

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't even get told off! I just got that look parents give you "we've given up on you, you're that disappointing." :( Its all blown over now! I actually got in more trouble for colouring it in than the dog did for chewing it. Grr!

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Ukle said:
Aren't you getting dogs and the Aliens from Alien mixed up here ?? If dogs had strong acid for piss doubt they would be such nice household pets

I think you'd be fine, providing you dont let your dog do a wee on you ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nath said:
You have no soul :\

but dogs are bad, just like wasps and mozzies. and I swapped my soul a long time ago for a bottle of jack and some weed.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I didn't even get told off! I just got that look parents give you "we've given up on you, you're that disappointing."

Or

Mobius said:
:( Its all blown over now! I actually got in more trouble for colouring it in than the dog did for chewing it. Grr!

:D

I can't make my mind up which bit is funnier! Like I said before it's not your fault it's the dogs (Grrrr!!!! I HATE dogs :p) but parents don't know shit...

...I should know I am one :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
Well, you entertained a good number of people with this thread: its not all bad.

Nice to hear it didnt cause you too much trouble though :)

Falcon

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
I didn't even get told off! I just got that look parents give you "we've given up on you, you're that disappointing." :( Its all blown over now! I actually got in more trouble for colouring it in than the dog did for chewing it. Grr!

Getting my parents to give up one me was the best thing that ever happened, don't get nagged out anymore for staying up late, coming home drunk and/or with girls and stuff, it's not a bad thing imo :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
My god TDC.

Jack and weed are for pre pubescent kids.

FIGHT THE MASCHINE!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What about when hung over?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, I didn't throw up. But my throat is dead.

Hangover from hell would be with me if it wasnt for many pints of water.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ch3tan said:
Heh, I didn't throw up. But my throat is dead.

Hangover from hell would be with me if it wasnt for many pints of water.
Ditto matey, poor kee kee though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ukle said:

I think, and this is just my opinion, that when you capitol(sp?) Aliens, it always means the aliens from Alien :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom