Dog chews toy bear it was supposed to be guarding

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
LOL I dn't know what was funnier, the fact that the dog did it or the fact that the bears were kept at Wookey Hole!!! lmao

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's...fluff everywhere! It was a teddy massacre!

*teddy flies past camera*

Oh nou!!

Hell..i'd go on a rampage when a 100 teddies watched me :eek7:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
It's...fluff everywhere! It was a teddy massacre!

*teddy flies past camera*

Oh nou!!

Hell..i'd go on a rampage when a 100 teddies watched me :eek7:

Wonder if that dog would tear your fluffy seely backside apart!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
elisera said:
the fact that the bears were kept at Wookey Hole!!! lmao

definately the funnier part.
every bloody year went there on a school trip as a kid.. :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
danmrman said:
or tear u, it might make an imporvement ^^

Nah I jsut kick dogs in the teeth, watch them writh in pain, then laugh as they get put down for attacking me :p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
lol i bet that security guard basically left the dog on its own in the room for a few hours n it chewed it all in boredom.
course hes gonna say 'it suddenly spazzed out n i couldnt stop it before it destroyed a bunch of stuff' cos then its the dogs fault n not his like it would be for leavin it unattended:p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Nah I jsut kick dogs in the teeth, watch them writh in pain, then laugh as they get put down for attacking me :p

your a fuckin shit then arnt u.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lol tbh... he deserves it... you've got way too much money when you spend £40,000 on a fucking teddy bear.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:

Still and idiot then ^^

Laddey

FH is my second home
Thadius said:

Ye, if it was a german sheperd or something like that. A doberman? Woo you must have balls to boot one of them in the teeth. They're fierce, scary and they'd chew anybody a new ass hole.

I've seen a video of a doberman guard dog being trained. It's in their blood to kick ass and chew shit. So why on earth would you want it to guard a bloody teddy bear? rofl.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Laddey said:
Ye, if it was a german sheperd or something like that. A doberman? Woo you must have balls to boot one of them in the teeth. They're fierce, scary and they'd chew anybody a new ass hole.

I've seen a video of a doberman guard dog being trained. It's in their blood to kick ass and chew shit. So why on earth would you want it to guard a bloody teddy bear? rofl.

What he said!

All joking aside I've seen a dog in a strop, and it really aint funny at all - Ive still got the scars on my hand from an encounter I had with a collie/retriever cross over 3 years ago, and they're not all that big at all.

Try to boot a doberman in the teeth - especially ones thats been guard dog trained - and you're likely to pull back a bleeding stump with an angry dog attached to it :)

Poor dog! I hope he doesnt get put down or whatever for it, "Sir Benjamin" obviously needs to get a grip if he's too distraught to comment after losing a teddy bear tbh.

Knight of the realm? What the fuck use would he be with a sword? :m00:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dukat said:
What he said!

All joking aside I've seen a dog in a strop, and it really aint funny at all - Ive still got the scars on my hand from an encounter I had with a collie/retriever cross over 3 years ago, and they're not all that big at all.

Try to boot a doberman in the teeth - especially ones thats been guard dog trained - and you're likely to pull back a bleeding stump with an angry dog attached to it :)

Poor dog! I hope he doesnt get put down or whatever for it, "Sir Benjamin" obviously needs to get a grip if he's too distraught to comment after losing a teddy bear tbh.

Knight of the realm? What the fuck use would he be with a sword? :m00:

If you're fighting a mad dog that wants to eat you, stand your ground. You won't be able to out-run it. Try kicking it in its bollocks. Failing that try to gouge its eyes out or kick it as HARD as you can in its face. Try to break its jaw. Rip its ears off, punch it in the throat. Heck, its trying to kill you. You're gonna get bitten, but if you can punch it in the eyes or nose then crush its throat, then you're come through.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Lamp said:
If you're fighting a mad dog that wants to eat you, stand your ground. You won't be able to out-run it. Try kicking it in its bollocks. Failing that try to gouge its eyes out or kick it as HARD as you can in its face. Try to break its jaw. Rip its ears off, punch it in the throat. Heck, its trying to kill you. You're gonna get bitten, but if you can punch it in the eyes or nose then crush its throat, then you're come through.

nah what you do is pin it to the ground, and wrench its back legs up- it breaks its spine.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Article said:
Mabel's owner Sir Benjamin Slade, who paid £40,000 for the 1909 teddy at a Memphis auction, was said to be "absolutely furious".

and the moral of the story is.. dont spend 40 grand on a fucking teddy bear

:wanker:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
nah what you do is pin it to the ground, and wrench its back legs up- it breaks its spine.

call your pet bear, make a ring and find some gamblers. Put all your money on the dog because you sabotage your own bear by tranquilizing it half way through, use the money you made to buy the dog a steak then throw it and run.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
...*sigh*...what you do when a dog attack you and you have no way to escape?

You get down and lie on your back.

Old old way to surrender, back from the wolf times and it works.

Violence only rages the dog up, but there are ways to calm them down.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
dont know what worries me the most the guard dog attacking the bear or the guard stroking the bear

Why was he even touching the thing?

Growing up on a farm we were told to kill a do thats attacking grap its front legs and pull them apart, crushing vital organs

Laddey

FH is my second home
Sparx said:
dont know what worries me the most the guard dog attacking the bear or the guard stroking the bear

Why was he even touching the thing?

Growing up on a farm we were told to kill a do thats attacking grap its front legs and pull them apart, crushing vital organs

You got there before me! Also ripping its rib cage apart and killing it instantly :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom