Doesn't get "better" then this.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im just sad sainsburys stopped their 1/2 price offer on 1.5 litre bottles of coke, 69p for 1.5 litres, 95p for 0.5 litres :( now its gone and its more expensive than before (£1.50 now!) bastards :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
im just sad sainsburys stopped their 1/2 price offer on 1.5 litre bottles of coke, 69p for 1.5 litres, 95p for 0.5 litres :( now its gone and its more expensive than before (£1.50 now!) bastards :p

Fail to post in right thread: priceless :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Thanks to the internet, I now have this problem that I don't believe anything I see anymore. It's turned me into a husk... A HUSK!

Uara

Part of the furniture
lol trying to post in the mountain dew thread?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
First time i've seen something where Toht posted something and i physically wanted to vomit :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thanks to the internet, I now have this problem that I don't believe anything I see anymore. It's turned me into a husk... A HUSK!

wow talk about right place right time *attaches sledge* Mush Mush I say!!! We have to make it to Anchoridge before the blizzard or the orphans will never get their vaccine!!!

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
You idiot Seel, your spelling was wrong. I will shit in your chimney!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Better get your spelling right toht! Tasslehoff shat down my chimney 4 years ago at christmas and it still smells awful :mad:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I odn't care how i speel things, and i especially don't take advice from people who've raped their own language into an abysmal state that lucifer himself can't get in ya riit said innit :p

Americans saved english as far as i'm concerned.

You want proper english? Listen to people from ohio or other "all american" places. Those guys sound nice, don't twist and turn the language and don't act posh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom