does your boss know you?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok, you win, I'm lost :eek7:

Get a gretch falcon in ur sig, any gibson electric or a decent rare fender for guitar sigs, Ibanez is being self owned tbh, they suck as guitars tbfh :s

liloe

It's my birthday today!
One of my bosses recently joined my students network...lol :p (smth similar to facebook for German students)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Get a gretch falcon in ur sig, any gibson electric or a decent rare fender for guitar sigs, Ibanez is being self owned tbh, they suck as guitars tbfh :s

Well the guitar in my Avatar is my guitar, as has been the case for other guitars I have had for avatars. Why would I want an avatar of a guitar I don't own never mind something I would not consider buying? Don't get me wrong I don't have an issue with Fender or Gibson, but I would never buy a fender and I probably would never buy a Gretsch (with an "S" btw). I have only owned Ibanez and ESP's so far and am more than happy with them. I have been eyeing up some Gibson's and plan on buying one next year when I go to Vegas (Assuming I like how it plays).

Why do you think Ibanez guitars are shit? and tell me what's so good about owning a rare fender?, would any rare fender make me cool even if I'm not fussed on fenders? and why a Gretsch falcon, I couldn't think of any other guitars that's less me and more ugly tbh and as for Gibson's again would any Gibson do just cos it has Gibson on it? do you think all Gibson are great? like you think all Ibanez are shit?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I am the boss of my Department. A damn nice one to. Some of the customers I take on are in the worst areas we cover, in Paris right now FFS! Yet I let others take customers in Seychelles and Mauritius. Only see my boss, a VP, about 3 or 4 days a month. So I get left to the job how I want, which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom