does your boss know you?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i was going into work last week and the club owner was stood at the door. as usual, i attempted to walk through the door (like you do). and he started shouting "QUEUE QUEUE" and i said "i work here" then he shouted "QUEUE QUEUE QUEUE" and i said "but i work here" and he said "GET IN THE QUEUE" then i said "i work here mate" then he said "ok get your self in".

so clearly my boss has no idea who i am :( but he was quite willing to let me in just because i said i worked there. very strange ffs

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Been working the same place for 3½ year now.. My boss, who won Idols five years ago and now work at a grocerystore, knows me quite well :)

Tilda

My boss sees me come in, comes into my office and makes me a cup of coffee. R0x job :D

eksdee

FH is my second home
my boss got sacked this week for having a hooker in the building and stealing money out of the safe to buy cocaine.

awesomes.

edit: on the topic, the other two managers at work (of which i am the third) are my friends, so it's all good. before i was a manger we got on really well which i guess helped me get promoted.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
my boss got sacked this week for having a hooker in the building and stealing money out of the safe to buy cocaine.

awesomes.

edit: on the topic, the other two managers at work (of which i am the third) are my friends, so it's all good. before i was a manger we got on really well which i guess helped me get promoted.
Huntingtons was your boss???? :flame:

Well my boss knows who i am, so do every other person from the CEO to the cleaning lady... Everyone knows the monkey, the monkey is clueless... :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Could be worse. Could be a huge fat bloke who fancies you for a boss.

-Steve, can you come into my office please
*Steve walks into boss's office*
-Steve, close the door please
**clunk**
-Steve, pull the blinds down
**swoosh**
-Steve, how badly do you want that promotion and pay rise ?
***5 minutes later***
-Steve, pick the tissues up on your way out. Good boy. See you again tomorrow !

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You frigid tosser Lamp. You obviously don't want it enough if you won't swallow.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Would you take a mouthful of Harry Munk from someone who looked like this ?

fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol I don't even know who my boss is:) so I doubt he fooking noes me:p I work at DHL think all want to be my boss to many cheifs not enough indians imo

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
wasnt is a multi million ££ contract or something?

sorry to seem rude, but you talk + type on here so retardly, how exactly did you make your own business and become that sucesful?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
lol I don't even know who my boss is:) so I doubt he fooking noes me:p I work at DHL think all want to be my boss to many cheifs not enough indians imo

So you made £250,000 from the DHL a few months back? :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
So you made £250,000 from the DHL a few months back? :)

It's all about stealing the right stuff from work you see!

eksdee

FH is my second home
wasnt is a multi million ££ contract or something?

sorry to seem rude, but you talk + type on here so retardly, how exactly did you make your own business and become that sucesful?

quoted for epic irony.

Nate

FH is my second home
I'm a contractor, so who is my boss? the agency or big mega BT boss in his tower of communicationaldh000m? I don't think either of them would know me if I bumped in to em..saying that, I'd probably make sure they do..as everyone should know of my awesomeness..

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
all my managers know me, thats 3 line managers (only 1 is actually my line manager), and our store, group and area managers. they like me for some reason.
i'm inclined to agree with pip that there are too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom