Does War supports SLI??

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know something about this? Cant find any solid info on the web.
Maybe some of you Beta players could answer this?

Thanks.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
In the tech corner on WARalliance they say..War is currently NOT supporting sli to the point that on SOME machines disabling SLI will bring a performance boost.
Contrary to that, very few users stated that enabling SLI made next to small impact on game performance.
Overall the majoritie said: SLI is not supported yet, Mythic looking into it.

Faya

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Yeah from what i hear, its totally unsupported atm, and can hit fps. Its better to disable it for WAR, until they actually address it properly.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Coming to think of this,are there many games which actually work better with SLI?

Aada

Part of the furniture
SLI is a waste of time and a waste of money hardly any game on the market uses it and if it does the gains are minimal at best.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Coming to think of this,are there many games which actually work better with SLI?

Well yeah, ofc there is. Theres a list on the nvidia web site.
Supported Games

The only game so far, that i havent been able to boost like 35-50% would be world in conflict, but they fixed that now.

Tbh, i like having SLI. Two 8800GT´s cost less then the highest end card at the time i bought them, and still outperformes it by far in moust games.

Would be a real shame if Mythic dosent fix this. Shouldnt be to hard tbh.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Using nHancer with its SLI meters, I get the following results:

In SFR mode I only saw the top 2/3rds-7/8ths of the screen, but I dont know if that was down to nHancer being in the loop or not.

In AFR mode, I saw the second GPU being used from 0% to as much as 30%-40%. Most of the time was probably spend between 5 and 20%.

Oddly the loading screens made the best use of SLI according to the meters.

Ofc, none of that translates directly into FPS increases - which I havnt compared directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom